Windows 10: When OneDrive gets fixed?

Discus and support When OneDrive gets fixed? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yea - i am REALLY ANNOYED by this thing.I work mainly in the documents. I also dont like that some Games start installing folder in my documents.But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kael1990, May 31, 2023.

1. Kael1990 Win User

When OneDrive gets fixed?

Yea - i am REALLY ANNOYED by this thing.I work mainly in the documents. I also dont like that some Games start installing folder in my documents.But now the biggest 'problem' i encountered was this:I installed Sims 4. It automatically created a folder in my documents. I saw it later. Then - OneDrive synch with it. Alright - no problem. Setup -> make sure folder is not checked.Got into OneDrive -> delete Folder -> Cant use it cause its in use?????HOW can a folder being used when its saved on my HARD DRIVE?But now the bigger thing is: because i stopped sync it. It stops. Now i go to doc

:)

Kael1990, May 31, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 31, 2023
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 31, 2023
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 31, 2023
Thema:

1. When OneDrive gets fixed? - Similar Threads - OneDrive gets fixed

2. When will this get fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will this get fixed?: Its crazy this error is still going on?Tried everything but couldnt fix this so annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-this-get-fixed/6efe6740-cffe-4b8a-a866-fa7b442f5baa
  3. When will this get fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will this get fixed?: Its crazy this error is still going on?Tried everything but couldnt fix this so annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-this-get-fixed/6efe6740-cffe-4b8a-a866-fa7b442f5baa
  4. When will this get fixed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OneDrive Install Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Install Fix: I recently had to backup all my files as a work request. All I wanted was to have files backed up one OneDrive while having everything local stay the same. In the process it has completely messed up all my file paths. For example with Python when I pip install I get errors...
  6. OneDrive Install Fix

OneDrive Install Fix: I recently had to backup all my files as a work request. All I wanted was to have files backed up one OneDrive while having everything local stay the same. In the process it has completely messed up all my file paths. For example with Python when I pip install I get errors...
  7. When OneDrive gets fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When OneDrive gets fixed?: Yea - i am REALLY ANNOYED by this thing.I work mainly in the documents. I also dont like that some Games start installing folder in my documents.But now the biggest 'problem' i encountered was this:I installed Sims 4. It automatically created a folder in my documents. I saw...
  8. When will the e1460-b305 errors get fixed?

When will the e1460-b305 errors get fixed?: Since I went to windows 11 on my Dell PC in Mid-August, I have been receiving e1460-b305 errors when I try to scan using my Epson WF-2860. I tried the 3 suggestions over the internet without success. What does work is using the disk that comes with the printer or the Epson...
  9. Fix OneDrive is Full notification error – even when it is not full

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive is Full notification error – even when it is not full: [ATTACH]Do you get the OneDrive is full notification although there’s plenty of free space? […] This article Fix OneDrive is Full notification error – even when it is not full first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Fix onedrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix onedrive.: I am getting pretty tired of my onedrive constantly telling me that I am over my limit, then when I try to stop certain actions, then it deletes all my stuff off my computer. Why do PC games use hard drive space, yet when I go to delete them from onedrive to clear up the...