Windows 10: When open-all , just one webpage being downloaded

Discus and support When open-all , just one webpage being downloaded in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good day all, I have several folders with multiple favorites on my Edge favorites bar. When I right-click a folder and select open-all it opens... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GeneralLee01, May 11, 2019.

1. When open-all , just one webpage being downloaded

Good day all,

I have several folders with multiple favorites on my Edge favorites bar.

When I right-click a folder and select open-all it opens multiple tabs, one for each website. As expected.

But the webpages are not loaded. The webpage of each tab is only loaded when I click on the tab and make it the active tab.

How come the pages are not loaded in the background after I choose open-all ?

Any idea ?

hanks

Lee

:)

GeneralLee01, May 11, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, May 11, 2019
  3. Webpages not loading on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused regarding the webpages as you are not able to open them. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you getting any error code or error message while you are opening webpages?

2. Is this issue specific to any particular browser?

3. Are you able to open the webpages in Inprivate mode?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the Edge or IE using InPrivate browser option and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps to open Edge or IE using
    InPrivate browser option.

Open the IE and press Shift + Ctrl + P

OR

1. Open the Edge, then click on more options (...)

2. Click on New InPrivate window.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

I suggest you to try opening the websites with Add-ons on and check if it helps. Refer the steps provided to enable Add-ons on Internet Explorer 11 in the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Reply us with more information to assist you better.

Anup Karkal, May 11, 2019
  4. Thrall Win User

When open-all , just one webpage being downloaded

Login Protected Webpage Downloader

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to download an online guide (html format) that I registered for that requires a username and password to access. I've tried a few different webpage downloaders and firefox add-ons, but they all end up just giving me a bunch of copies of the log-in page for the website. I could go to each page and manually save it, but there are about 30 links and I won't have them linked to each other within the webpage's menu. Do you guys know of any program that will let me log into the website first before I download all of the webpages? Thank you for your help!

Thrall, May 11, 2019
Thema:

When open-all , just one webpage being downloaded

1. When open-all , just one webpage being downloaded - Similar Threads - open webpage being

2. Touch keyboard not opening when touching a text field on webpages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard not opening when touching a text field on webpages: Hi. We have this issue appearing more and more often and I tried everything without success.Whenever you click on a webpage text or textarea field on any website, the touch keyboard doesn't show anymore. We have Win 10 LTSC version and it used to work very well until this...
  3. programs are not opening properly or just not at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs are not opening properly or just not at all: Recently, i have started encountering huge issues with my pc. Some of my apps just refuse to boot up like discord and steam, i also get errors whenever i boot up my computer from certain applications. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Download all downloaded images on one page?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download all downloaded images on one page?: Hello, everyone, I wanted to ask if any of you know a trick how to download all downloaded images from a website without clicking and downloading every separate one. Maybe someone can recommend me a program that can automatically rename images, e.g.: xy_1, xy_2, xy_3......
  5. Snipca not opening webpages.

in Browsers and Email
    Snipca not opening webpages.: Hi, Wondered if anyone else was experiencing similar on Windows 10. Thought maybe the glitch with recent updates could be the problem. Any advice appreciated. 152600
  6. All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    All Minimized Windows Open When I Click on Just One Icon in the Taskbar: Problem: When I click on just one minimized windows icon in the Task Bar, ALL the minimized windows open. Circumstances: This problem occurs if the computer has just come out of sleep mode and I click on one icon or if the computer is running but there hasn't been any user...
  7. In-GameAdvertising opens Scamware Webpage

in Windows 10 Customization
    In-GameAdvertising opens Scamware Webpage: Since yesterday the Microsoft Games (XBox on Win 10) relink in their In-Game advertisements to scamware webpages. This results in loading Webpages in the background that display Scam Alerts regarding virus findings together with download "repair" links that will download...
  8. All downloads being marked as having virus and being deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All downloads being marked as having virus and being deleted: All files that I try and download from all browsers are being marked as having virus and being deleted (I think by WIndows Defender.) I can't download some of the things that have been suggested to fix it as the interruption is on all files. How do I get rid of what I...
  9. not open webpage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not open webpage: not open web page error (DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-open-webpage/53925e82-0fee-4cba-ba2c-c4000037dc99
  10. Chrome webpage has become huge just on one tab

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome webpage has become huge just on one tab: I was on a website on one of my tabs and must have hit some keyboard shortcut by accident that greatly magnified the page. Any idea of how I can restore this back to normal? 109326