Windows 10: When Open File Explorer My Internet Will Stuck 3-5second

Discus and support When Open File Explorer My Internet Will Stuck 3-5second in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So,When i open the file explorer my internet will stuck.This is very annoying when i am using Zoom to share screen and i open file explorer it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AngelBeats89, Jun 25, 2020.

1. When Open File Explorer My Internet Will Stuck 3-5second

So,When i open the file explorer my internet will stuck.This is very annoying when i am using Zoom to share screen and i open file explorer it will disconnect suddenly.
    But,i also try in internet browser,i try open Youtube with no open file explorer and it can open normally. Other way i open file explorer and it will loading 3-5 second.
    I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

:)

AngelBeats89, Jun 25, 2020

2. .jar files opening in internet explorer

Hi Robert,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that .jar files opens in Internet Explorer by default and downloads again on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Right click on the .jar file, select Open with
    and click on Choose another app.

2. Select the app you want to open the .jar file from list.

3. If required, highlight the app and check the option
    Always use this app to open, click OK.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Files open in internet explorer

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

You may have chosen Internet Explorer as a default application to open such files, thus all the icons for your files changed to Internet Explorer icon. I would suggest you try the steps below and see if it helps.

1. Right-click on the file and select Open with.

2. Now, select the application you wish to open your file. (You may click
    Other Option
    to view other applications).

3. Check the box for Always use this app to open <.format> files.

4. Click OK.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 25, 2020
  4. NateHoopu Win User

When Open File Explorer My Internet Will Stuck 3-5second

.jar files opening in internet explorer

I have the same problem, I accidentaly switched a .jar file to open with internet explorer, or notepad, I can't remember, and I forgot to unselect set it to the default, and now I can't get back to the java thing, please help.

NateHoopu, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

When Open File Explorer My Internet Will Stuck 3-5second

1. When Open File Explorer My Internet Will Stuck 3-5second - Similar Threads - Open File Explorer

2. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  3. Internet Explorer not opening

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet Explorer not opening: I want to use internet explorer because some of my legacy websites works only in internet explorer. But whenever i open internet explorer it goes directly to Microsoft edge. How to stop edge being opened....
  4. Excel file opens with Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel file opens with Internet Explorer: Have just completed an excel sheet and saved it; on going back to it in documents find it has been saved with the Internet Explorer icon at the front and .xlsx at the rear, cannot open it. I am using Microsoft 2010 word and excel; have no problem-saving word documents. Thank...
  5. My internet drops for a few seconds when I open File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet drops for a few seconds when I open File Explorer: Hello!I'm having this issue that whenever I open File Explorer my internet connection drops for about 2-3 seconds then it comes back. It is very annyoing when I'm in a call or meet because it freezes. This is also happening when I'm downloading something from my browser and...
  6. Internet Explorer cannot open my downloaded file

Internet Explorer cannot open my downloaded file: Recently, I downloaded a file from the internet. The file appears on the "View Downloads" pop-up, but whenever I click open, a new window appears for a split second before immediately closing without any explanation. Additionally, when I check the "download location" on my...
  7. rar files opening with Internet Explorer

rar files opening with Internet Explorer: I want My rar files to open with Internet Explorer but I accidentally got them opening with Internet Explorer. I want them to return to opening with Files Explorer....
  8. Zip Files Open With Internet Explorer

Zip Files Open With Internet Explorer: I accidentally changed all my zip package files to open with Internet Explorer and I can't change it back to opening or downloading as a zip file. When I click "open with," there isn't an option to open with file explorer, and even when I go to "choose another app" -> "look...
  9. Internet explorer will not open

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer will not open: I have suddenly found that IE will not open. When you click on it to open you get the working circle for a few seconds and then nothing. I have tried using a different user account on the same PC, I have run SFC /scannow which reports no errors, I have also checked in...
  10. Internet Explorer opening when not wanted

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer opening when not wanted: HI I'm having problems with internet explorer opening when I wake my computer from sleep. It opens with some Bing items usually on travel and things like that. I don't use IE I use chrome and it opening when it's not wanted it driving me crazy. Can somebody tell me how to...