Windows 10: When opening a file in file manager it will be stuck on the loading cursor

Discus and support When opening a file in file manager it will be stuck on the loading cursor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my cousin opened my laptop but when, He opened file manager and clicked on a video, but when he clicked it, it is stuck to the blue loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmeerSor, Feb 11, 2021.

1. AmeerSor Win User

When opening a file in file manager it will be stuck on the loading cursor

So me and my cousin opened my laptop but when, He opened file manager and clicked on a video, but when he clicked it, it is stuck to the blue loading cursor please help me

:)

AmeerSor, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Feb 11, 2021
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile When opening a file in file manager it will be stuck on the loading cursor :)

jaydeee, Feb 11, 2021
  4. When opening a file in file manager it will be stuck on the loading cursor

Notepad automatically opening when ABA file downloaded

Hi Fiona,

We suggest that you follow these steps to uncheck the Always open this type of file:

• Right click on an ABA file.
    • Hover your mouse cursor on Open with and select Choose another app.
    • Uncheck the Always open this type of file and click on
      OK
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

When opening a file in file manager it will be stuck on the loading cursor

1. When opening a file in file manager it will be stuck on the loading cursor - Similar Threads - opening file file

2. Getting this error when opening file manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when opening file manager: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RMCLIENT.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000007b.Please...
  3. Getting this error when opening file manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error when opening file manager: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RMCLIENT.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000007b.Please...
  4. File Manager not Opening PDF's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Manager not Opening PDF's: Wen looking for a file, I clicked on a PDF and in the Preview Screen, it says: File cannot be previewed because of an error in the PDF Preview Handler.Should I find another copy of File Manager and try that? Can I download one from MS?...
  5. File Manager not Opening PDF's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Manager not Opening PDF's: Wen looking for a file, I clicked on a PDF and in the Preview Screen, it says: File cannot be previewed because of an error in the PDF Preview Handler.Should I find another copy of File Manager and try that? Can I download one from MS?...
  6. File Manager not Opening PDF's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cursor stuck at loading...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor stuck at loading...: HI! When i enter my PC and i'm on my desktop screen, then my cursor start loading and won't stop. I can't click or use my screen, i can only use my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stuck-at-loading/31e51846-d6fe-43ba-96f6-a691613033a3
  8. Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.

Cant open any file/loading cursor when i right click a file or when i left click a file.: When i want to open files from downloads, it puts me a loading cursor and the app just freezes. I have tried to end the task and i have restarted my computer multiple times to make it work so I can open my files, and it still doesn't work. The file app just freezes and...
  9. open a down loaded file

open a down loaded file: I need to open a file that I down loaded. I received an answer for my inquirey but did not undnerstand the answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-a-down-loaded-file/bb2ff753-f97c-473f-bdfd-d4cd3fc5d817"
  10. File Manager freezes when loading documents to an email

File Manager freezes when loading documents to an email: Since a windows update earlier in December any time I upload an attachment to an email as soon as I click on the document in File manager it stops responding. I have tried different browsers and different email companies and the same thing happens every time. Is this...