Windows 10: When opening MS Paint, it opens in Background, and I cannot use it as it is completely...

Discus and support When opening MS Paint, it opens in Background, and I cannot use it as it is completely... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using the Windows 11 leaked build though, but this problem does not seem to be with the Windows, i use MS Paint every day and used it for a full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ariv K, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Ariv K Win User

When opening MS Paint, it opens in Background, and I cannot use it as it is completely...

I am using the Windows 11 leaked build though, but this problem does not seem to be with the Windows, i use MS Paint every day and used it for a full day after installing Windows 11 BUT from today whenever i am opening Paint, it opens in background but cannot use it. Here i will provide my Task Manager screenshot. It was running fine on my first day of Windows 11. Also, paint opens up after some time randomly. I tried restarting but in vain.

:)

Ariv K, Jun 20, 2021

2. I cannot open ms paint

I cannot open ms paint - the original one that came with Windows 10. It is still listed in System 32, but nothing happens when I click it.

LauraHordeski, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint

Hi,

I have completely removed Paint 3D

In MS Paint their is a option at the top that says "Open Paint 3D"

how can i remove that?

Attachment 190464

Steven Campoli, Jun 20, 2021
  4. When opening MS Paint, it opens in Background, and I cannot use it as it is completely...

Can't open MS Paint in Windows 10

For no reason I can think of, Microsoft Paint has stopped opening properly. Double-clicking on an image file, the taskbar shortcut, or the original .exe files has no apparent effect. However, I found multiple instances of Paint under Background Processes
    in the Task Manager, and right-clicking on the shortcut brings up a list of recently opened files -- all the files I'd been trying to open without success. It's as though Paint
    is opening, but in another dimension?!

Kate Orman, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

When opening MS Paint, it opens in Background, and I cannot use it as it is completely...

1. When opening MS Paint, it opens in Background, and I cannot use it as it is completely... - Similar Threads - opening Paint opens

2. Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint: I have a desktop PC with Windows 10. I use both Notepad and MS Paint frequently and they both recently stopped opening. Clicking the taskbar shortcuts to open them doesn't cause them to open; the mouse switches to the "loading" throbber, but reverts back after about a second...
  3. Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Notepad or MS Paint: I have a desktop PC with Windows 10. I use both Notepad and MS Paint frequently and they both recently stopped opening. Clicking the taskbar shortcuts to open them doesn't cause them to open; the mouse switches to the "loading" throbber, but reverts back after about a second...
  4. Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint: Hi so for i while now I am suffering from this problem when I try to open MS Paint with the Run function it does not open,there is nothing like the program not found this is the log in the event viewer:Faulting application name: mspaint.exe, version: 11.2110.0.0, time stamp:...
  5. Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint

Opening MS Paint using Run function it does not open MS Paint: Hi so for i while now I am suffering from this problem when I try to open MS Paint with the Run function it does not open,there is nothing like the program not found this is the log in the event viewer:Faulting application name: mspaint.exe, version: 11.2110.0.0, time stamp:...
  6. MS Paint not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Paint not opening: Hello all,I'm using Windows 10 but MS Paint won't open when clicked in the taskbar, double-clicked from desktop, exec command, Windows search bar, etc. I tried opening the shortcut file as Administrator but nothing happened. There weren't any error messages appearing and...
  7. MS Paint not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint not opening: Hello all,I'm using Windows 10 but MS Paint won't open when clicked in the taskbar, double-clicked from desktop, exec command, Windows search bar, etc. I tried opening the shortcut file as Administrator but nothing happened. There weren't any error messages appearing and...
  8. MS Paint not opening

9. I cannot open ms paint

I cannot open ms paint: I cannot open ms paint - the original one that came with Windows 10. It is still listed in System 32, but nothing happens when I click it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-ms-paint/d1a854dc-d318-47a4-9e72-1db98c75584c
  10. MS Paint won't open?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Paint won't open?!: A day or two ago I discovered that MS Paint (not Paint 3D) will no longer open. I've tried double-clicking on images, on the shortcut in the Taskbar, on the icon under WINDOWS > system32 -- you name it. I've tried editing the registry as per the page below, and looking under...