Windows 10: When opening new windows, they stick to the top left corner of the screen

Discus and support When opening new windows, they stick to the top left corner of the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no idea what is causing this but when I open new windows in any program a lot of the time they open up stuck to the top left corner of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Skareel1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Skareel1 Win User

When opening new windows, they stick to the top left corner of the screen

I have no idea what is causing this but when I open new windows in any program a lot of the time they open up stuck to the top left corner of the screen. I'll move the window to the middle and then the next time I open a window again, it's back being stuck to the top left corner of the screen. How do I make windows always open in the center of the screen by default?

:)

Skareel1, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Martinz Win User

Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

Hi,
    I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen.

When opening new windows, they stick to the top left corner of the screen [​IMG]

How do I fix that?

Martinz, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 9, 2019
  4. link626 Win User

crashed. Now start menu opens in upper left corner and not clickable

win10 randomly crashed while idle. Some kernel security bsod.

after reboot, the start menu does not open in the lower left corner. It opens in upper left corner, and none of the menu is clickable. I have to use keyboard arrow keys to navigate.

Also, when I start typing words to search for apps, the search menu opens full screen.

My start menu is corrupted. How do I restore it? Event viewer suggested my .dat file is corrupted.

Even creating brand new user, the start menu still opens in the upper left corner (while the start button is in the lower left corner), and the menu is not clickable for the new user.

link626, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. When opening new windows, they stick to the top left corner of the screen - Similar Threads - opening stick top

2. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  3. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop. the square remains on the top left corner and now i cant evn click it...
  4. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  5. unresponsive screen top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unresponsive screen top left corner: I had this issues before on my windows 10 pc and then I bought new pc with windows 11 installed and I realise that it also happens on the new one. My top left corner of the screen is unresponsive click, scroll etc whatever I do no response, example: Now i'm in the internet...
  6. white rectangle on top left corner of screen

white rectangle on top left corner of screen: so there is a solid white rectangle on the top left corner of my screen.if i open another window and close it nothing happens it works normally. the square doesnt come on any app just remains on the dektop.sometime all my apps on my desktop dissapear so i click on the square...
  7. Windows always stick to top left corner of screen when opening, tried everything I know of

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows always stick to top left corner of screen when opening, tried everything I know of: I've been having this problem for years where when an"open" window comes up on screen it always sticks to the top leftcorner and then I have to drag it back to the center. No matter what I do, thishappens by default in any application when I'm trying to open something. If...
  8. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  9. Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse irresponsive on top left corner of the screen: My mouse works perfectly everywhere in the screen except for the top left corner. This problem started around a week ago. I checked the mouse drivers but they are of the latest version. [ATTACH] This is the approximate portion of the screen which is unresponsive. Please...
  10. duplicate screen in top left corner

duplicate screen in top left corner: How do I remove duplicate screen in top left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-screen-in-top-left-corner/62a58c30-20d5-41cd-aa12-760950c10838