Windows 10: When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

Discus and support When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; There are also volume sliders for each browser - take a look to see if those change when you pause (right-click the Windows volume tray icon->Open... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PolarNettles, Apr 5, 2018.

1. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

There are also volume sliders for each browser - take a look to see if those change when you pause (right-click the Windows volume tray icon->Open Volume Mixer).

When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play [​IMG]

PolarNettles, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Equation Win User

Hi, whenever I watch a Youtube video then pause it for a couple of seconds, the sound automatically increases but the volume slider and number doesn't change.

How can I fix this issue?

:)

Equation, Apr 24, 2018
  3. Why is sound slowly going down automatically?

When I watch youtube videos or play games in general on this computer the sound just decides to go down, even though when I check what the sound is at it's just like I left it, it hasn't changed. I'm going to take youtube as example: I click on a video
    and about 3 seconds in you can barely hear the sound of the video anymore. Then when I pause the video and then unpause it, the sound jumpscares me because it goes up to what I put the sound to, and then it happens all over again. PLEASE HELP ME.

Carl Sterner, Apr 24, 2018
  4. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

Youtube videos are not buffering if the video is paused or if it is put in the background

I have a Nokia Lumia 520

i was watching a youtube video on 2G connection and the video was big so i paused it so that it would buffer and i will get to watch the video without any interruption.

But if paused the video does not buffer!!

secondly on IE10 when i click on a youtube video it pops up a page or something like that with an instruction to click to play the video.

when i click the video plays but if i pause the video and put it in the background and then access it again the video is gone instead it takes me agian to the pop up page to click and start the video again.

MacConners, Apr 24, 2018
  5. Are you having the same problem with other videos on other websites? Are you running any browser extensions?

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 25, 2018
Thema:

When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

1. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play - Similar Threads - pausing youtube video

2. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  3. SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOUNDS KEEPS ON PAUSING AND PLAYING: hello! i would just like to share the problem that i have with my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 320 whenever i play music or watch videos it will automatically pause and play itself. i tried uninstalling some drivers but the problem still persist and is very frustrating for a...
  4. sound on youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound on youtube videos: I can not increase the volume on down loaded you tube videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-on-youtube-videos/796ece82-bfc5-4e30-89c4-f72ab268cc00
  5. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  6. All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

All sound/video players play on their own after pausing: This started a while ago and windows keeps updating with the same issue persisting. Basically, if I pause any video or any audio from any player whether it be online or offline, it stays paused for a bit (about 2 minutes) then the volume panel flashes and it starts again on...
  7. pop sound in the headphones when I pause a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop sound in the headphones when I pause a video: I hear a pop sound in the right headphone when pausing a video. This issue is occurring in the following way: I pause a video, a minute later I hear this annoying sound, I start the video again, and hear this sound again. I tried to update the drivers from Realtek and it...
  8. Does anyone know why, when I play movies or videos it pauses and then plays and then pauses...

Does anyone know why, when I play movies or videos it pauses and then plays and then pauses...: Thanks for any solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/does-anyone-know-why-when-i-play-movies-or-videos/7d38bb3d-88b8-4925-9543-f21e03b8939f
  9. Poping sound when watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poping sound when watching youtube videos: Hi guys, I have a annoying problem and I just cant find a way to resolve it. When I am watching youtube videos on Google Chrome when the video starts, when I pause the video, fast forward it, switch to another video I hear a poping sound from my laptop speakers, it will...
  10. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826