Windows 10: When PC first start window acts up

Discus and support When PC first start window acts up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys got a quick question. I've noticed that when I start my computer if I first click on chrome instead of opening one window it opens multiple.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/I-Use-Reddit12, Mar 12, 2021.

1. When PC first start window acts up

Hi guys got a quick question. I've noticed that when I start my computer if I first click on chrome instead of opening one window it opens multiple. Along with that sometimes the windows start menu and task bar won't work. When that happens if I type anything the browser or search bar acts like I had hit enter when I did not. That happens on any app I use. It Usually goes away after the computer has been on for a bit but I wanted to see if there is anyway to fix this.

I have run an antivirus and both dism and sfc scans which all come back normal.

submitted by /u/I-Use-Reddit12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/I-Use-Reddit12, Mar 12, 2021

2. ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 12, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

When PC first start window acts up

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

When PC first start window acts up

1. When PC first start window acts up - Similar Threads - start window acts

2. Why is my pc acting up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc acting up?: So I was playing rocket league and my pc started to buy out and went to the windows tab and it started typing stuff on its own and then started to mess with stuff in my game....
  3. PC not connecting to internet when first starting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not connecting to internet when first starting up: I recently got a new pc, and it's having trouble connecting to wifi wirelessly, all it says is "Ethernet 3, not connected", I was so excited for this pc but can't use it because I can't get pass this step....
  4. PC not connecting to internet when first starting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not connecting to internet when first starting up: I recently got a new pc, and it's having trouble connecting to wifi wirelessly, all it says is "Ethernet 3, not connected", I was so excited for this pc but can't use it because I can't get pass this step....
  5. My laptop started acting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started acting up: I troubleshot my internet with the netwirk troubleshooter after finding out that i could connect to my wifi, but i couldn't use it on the laptop. However it still works for every other device in my hous.The troubleshoot keeps saying "The remote device or resource won't accept...
  6. My laptop started acting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop started acting up: I troubleshot my internet with the netwirk troubleshooter after finding out that i could connect to my wifi, but i couldn't use it on the laptop. However it still works for every other device in my hous.The troubleshoot keeps saying "The remote device or resource won't accept...
  7. My laptop started acting up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. issue on start up of windows on the first startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    issue on start up of windows on the first startup.: When I go to start up my computer for the first time, Windows will often freeze on the first screen where it has the windows logo and normally has the little white circles that rotate in the shape of another circle. Specifically, the circles never show up. when I hard shut...
  9. Brand New Pc Start up/first windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brand New Pc Start up/first windows 10 Installation: My newly built pc boots up windows 10 successfully. Although when i press set up windows. It gives me an error code. The error code is 0x8007000d. It says that im missing a file. What should i do?...
  10. Both PC's started acting up after up-date

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Both PC's started acting up after up-date: Both of our PC's are acting up after Win 10 updates such as freezing, unable to shut the browser page off, browser(s) not responding and various other things. I noticed two updates from March 3-2016, would it be safe to delete those? If so, how do I prevent them from...