Windows 10: when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears

Discus and support when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by brojer55, Nov 28, 2020.

1. brojer55 Win User

when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears

when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears?

:)

brojer55, Nov 28, 2020

2. PC shows lock screen after a few minutes idle

Thanks for the response but I have no screen saver set.

when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears [​IMG]

Any other suggestions? This is a royal PITA!

Dick Jagger, Nov 28, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Lock Screen keeps changing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Windows Spotlight picks the photos from Bing and displays them in the lock screen. I understand that you have set a picture and it is getting changed automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps to select the Picture that you want to be displayed on the lock screen. Please follow the steps mentioned below to set a Picture to lock screen:

1. Press and hold Windows + I key on the keyboard to open settings.
    2. Click on Personalization.
    3. Click on Lock screen.
    4. Click on the drop down under Background and select
      Picture.
    5. Click on Browse and select the picture that you want to set.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

1. when pc is idle, how to change the time when lock screen appears - Similar Threads - idle change lock

2. How to disable the animation which appear when pc is idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable the animation which appear when pc is idle: My pc after remaining for some time show this animation of colour and then it enter in sleep mode. Can anyone show me how to disable it. submitted by /u/YogurtJunior1492 [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears: Hello, i have bought a new ssd crucial b500 1TB and configure it from my old HD disk make it GPT and install a new windows on it every thing was good last night but today when i try to turn my pc on first time it's ok and enter my password and open my pc but i turn my pc off...
  4. Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears: Hello, i have bought a new ssd crucial b500 1TB and configure it from my old HD disk make it GPT and install a new windows on it every thing was good last night but today when i try to turn my pc on first time it's ok and enter my password and open my pc but i turn my pc off...
  5. Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. Windows 10 pc automatically shutdown when lock screen appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Blue screen when idle and random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when idle and random times: Help!My computer is experiencing random BSOD and I can't figure out why. I already ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and found no errors. I sometimes get IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and I forgot what the other one is. I sometimes don't see the error screen because I leave my...
  8. Blue screen when idle and random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when idle and random times: Help!My computer is experiencing random BSOD and I can't figure out why. I already ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and found no errors. I sometimes get IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and I forgot what the other one is. I sometimes don't see the error screen because I leave my...
  9. Blue screen when idle and random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Time stops when idling

in Windows 10 Support
    Time stops when idling: Hey ! It has been a few days that, everytime i go to sleep or afk, the time stops and I have to set it back when I'm back ! For instance, yesterday i left at 0:12am and today the time was stuck at 00:50 or something like that. So what I did is go to time settings to uncheck...