Windows 10: When people speak my game volume lowers during games and its annoying

Discus and support When people speak my game volume lowers during games and its annoying in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went to communication urn it on do nothing but it didn't work I uninstall drivers and it didn't work nothing worked and idk why is that a setting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by makson101, May 19, 2021.

1. makson101 Win User

When people speak my game volume lowers during games and its annoying

I went to communication urn it on do nothing but it didn't work I uninstall drivers and it didn't work nothing worked and idk why is that a setting and i tried to put it on the default reduce the volumes of other by 80 percent nothing works any fixes please its been like this for weeks

:)

makson101, May 19, 2021

2. Backgroun app volume lowered while gaming

When running games in full screen mode Windows 10 lowers the volume of every other application running in the background. Some trouble shooting results:

This is not limited to VOIP apps like skype but also Mozilla, VLC player as well. Tinkering with the communication tab in sound settings does not fix the issue.

This only happens if games are run in full screen mode. Changing focus like alt+tabbing out or placing the music player into focus above the game won't help.

If a playback has started before launching a game, the volume will not change, but if the playback has stopped and started again, while a game is running, the new volume will be reduced.

No volume slider will change position when the volume is lowered. The system sound stays the same, VLC player's stays the same and in volume mixer, found on the tray will stay the same as well.

Closing the game will restore the original volume of all background apps even if they are still playing.

Turning gaming mode on or off will not help.

Since I don't have any other apps that would use full screen like games do, I can't tell if other full screen apps would produce the same result.

Before you give me any of the copy-pasta, all drivers are up to date, all cables are plugged into the right places and it's a clean fresh install, and yes, I've tried restarting.

I was hoping someone could point me to the service that's recognizes/ looks for game launches so I could kill it or disable it but any advice is appreciated.

SheolSersys, May 19, 2021
  3. SOLITARE CARD GAME

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when the Solitaire card game is getting timed out.
    In this scenario, we would suggest you to reset the Solitaire game from Apps and feature.

Steps to reset the Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Apps. Click on
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search and select Solitaire app and click on
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset and follow the onscreen steps.

However, if the issue still persist. I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 19, 2021
  4. When people speak my game volume lowers during games and its annoying

Change Volume of games in N73

Hi, I installed some games on my N73 but when i start the games I can't change the volume of the games. The most of the games have a loud sound and it's annoying.

Anyone knows how to change the volume? ANy help will be apreciated.

joelur---01, May 19, 2021
Thema:

When people speak my game volume lowers during games and its annoying

1. When people speak my game volume lowers during games and its annoying - Similar Threads - speak game volume

2. All audio lowers when people in call or in game speak

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All audio lowers when people in call or in game speak: Hello, I am having an issue with my audio automatically lowering whenever someone speaks, then going back up when everyone is quiet. I have done all the steps in the reply to this thread here...
  3. All audio lowers when people in call or in game speak

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio lowers when people in call or in game speak: Hello, I am having an issue with my audio automatically lowering whenever someone speaks, then going back up when everyone is quiet. I have done all the steps in the reply to this thread here...
  4. All audio lowers when people in call or in game speak

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Background app volume lowered while gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background app volume lowered while gaming: When running games in full screen mode Windows 10 lowers the volume of every other application running in the background. Some trouble shooting results:This is not limited to VOIP apps like skype but also Mozilla, VLC player as well. Tinkering with the communication tab in...
  6. Volume overlay lowering FPS on a specific game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Volume overlay lowering FPS on a specific game: Hello, When the small black volume overlay top left of my screen appears while I play League of Legends this problem only happens when I'm on THAT game, it reduces my FPS drastically but only when the overlay is visible. It's getting annoying because after every 4 times, it...
  7. game automatically lowers my volume (kinda like focuses on the game volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game automatically lowers my volume (kinda like focuses on the game volume: how do I turn it off? im trying to listen to muaic through YouTube and can barely hear it, I'm using the g433 through usb submitted by /u/gnomer_the_gnome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knwg2v/game_automatically_lowers_my_volume_kinda_like/
  8. Backgroun app volume lowered while gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backgroun app volume lowered while gaming: When running games in full screen mode Windows 10 lowers the volume of every other application running in the background. Some trouble shooting results: This is not limited to VOIP apps like skype but also Mozilla, VLC player as well. Tinkering with the communication tab in...
  9. Kernel Security Check Failure - When gaming and its starting to be annoying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kernel Security Check Failure - When gaming and its starting to be annoying: Hello, since the beginning of this month I had a lot of blue screens. I seemed to fix it with switching the ram sticks. But since the last windows 10 security update it seems that my system is unstable, again. I tried fixing the problem. But no success... Then my operating...
  10. Turn On or Off Lower Volume of Other Apps when Narrator is Speaking

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Lower Volume of Other Apps when Narrator is Speaking: How to: Turn On or Off Lower Volume of Other Apps when Narrator is Speaking How to Turn On or Off Lower Volume of Other Apps when Narrator is Speaking in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a...