Windows 10: when playing a game it freeze up and dont let you go to the next level can this be taking...

Discus and support when playing a game it freeze up and dont let you go to the next level can this be taking... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello; when playing a game in facebook game room after playing it .IT freezes up and dont let you move to the next level.can this be fixed. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jeffreycournoyer, Jan 19, 2021.

1. when playing a game it freeze up and dont let you go to the next level can this be taking...

hello; when playing a game in facebook game room after playing it .IT freezes up and dont let you move to the next level.can this be fixed. Thank you

:)

jeffreycournoyer, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jan 19, 2021
  4. SueRiceVW Win User

when playing a game it freeze up and dont let you go to the next level can this be taking...

Magic jigsaw game is soooo slow, takes forever to play game, constantly freezes up.

game is soooo slow, takes forever to play game, constantly freezes up.

Original Title:

SueRiceVW, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

when playing a game it freeze up and dont let you go to the next level can this be taking...

1. when playing a game it freeze up and dont let you go to the next level can this be taking... - Similar Threads - playing game freeze

2. Constant Freezing when Playing Games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Freezing when Playing Games.: Everytime I play a game, it freezes constantly and ruins the whole gameplay. I don't know what to do about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-freezing-when-playing-games/47f74eaf-a30a-4c3f-a907-ef6ad0630dc0
  3. GameDVR is taking up 100% of my gpu, even when i dont play games (Can go up to 30%...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GameDVR is taking up 100% of my gpu, even when i dont play games (Can go up to 30%...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cardboard_pencil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iq7s61/gamedvr_is_taking_up_100_of_my_gpu_even_when_i/
  4. pc freezing when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freezing when playing games: hi i will need your help on what to do,whenever i play games like watch dogs2, gta 5 and sleeping dogs on my pc it keeps freezing and cracking. ive tried everything i could but the problem persit.what do i do?...
  5. computer freezes now when I try to play video game. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezes now when I try to play video game. Can you help?: Computer freezes up when I try to launch video game. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezes-now-when-i-try-to-play-video-game/abd69aca-bf43-45bd-81c4-bbecbc928845
  6. Freeze then crash when playing games...

Freeze then crash when playing games...: Hi! I've just built myself a new pc, but everytime i game, the game freezes then crashes (for the most part to desktop without an error, but sometimes also dxgi-error and again with bsod). Anthem - BF V - Metro Exodus - Total War Three Kingdoms Most recently it just shut...
  7. Freezing the system when playing games

Freezing the system when playing games: Hello dear experts first of all, I am sorry that my English is not good. I have a desktop PC model ASUS ROG G20BM with the following specifications: OS: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit CPU: AMD FX-770K (Quad Core 3.50 GHz) VGA: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (The point...
  8. Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.: Hello just curious if we ever get this kind of Overlay while playing video games or some other fullscreen Apps. Like we know, theres a lot of Keyboard designed with Media keys now days. so we can just skip to next music while opening full screen aplication. basically it was...
  9. Freezing when playing games

Freezing when playing games: Hi there, in the last few days when playing games (BFBC2, BF3 and Sticky Bomb), my computer has been freezing at various points (sometimes within a minute, sometimes after 2 hours), and on reboot i get BSOD sometimes with different error messages such as...
  10. Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Freezes when playing games and when not playing games: I've been having this issue for nearly a year now (probably around 9 months). It started after my little sister made me get a virus by her trying to download something onto my laptop. I've since taken it to a reputable computer shop as well as followed instructions from other...