Windows 10: When playing a movie both audio and written text of the audio come on. How do I get rid of...

Discus and support When playing a movie both audio and written text of the audio come on. How do I get rid of... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When watching a movie I accidentally touched something that brought up audio text along with the audio. How do I get back audio without the text?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristinWalkerVS, Apr 29, 2019.

1. When playing a movie both audio and written text of the audio come on. How do I get rid of...

When watching a movie I accidentally touched something that brought up audio text along with the audio. How do I get back audio without the text?

:)

KristinWalkerVS, Apr 29, 2019

2. some dual audio movies playing both audio

Hello,

i'm using k lite codec pack in my vista home premium.

in some dual audio movies, i can select one audio file from task bar.

but in some movies, it plays both audio files and i cant see option to change audio either in media player classic or in task bar.

any direct solution except reencoding movie file?

freebird_9924, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Noor_Azam Win User
    Audio stuttering while playing online Movies

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As the audio is stuttering while streaming movies online, there should be issue with the Realtek audio drivers on your computer.

Could you please check whether you have the same issue while playing movies offline?

Refer the below mentioned troubleshooting methods and check with the result.

Method 1: In-built Troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows key + I.
      This will open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security.
    3. Cluck on Troubleshoot.
    4. Find Playing audio and click it to
      Run the troubleshooter.
    5. Click on Next.
    6. Then, follow the instruction popped up on the screen to complete the troubleshooter and check with the issue.

Method 2:

You can try uninstalling the audio driver and installing it from the manufacturer’s website. To uninstall the audio driver, follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand
      Sound, video and game controllers
    4. Right click on Realtek Audio Driver and select
      uninstall.
    5. You will receive a prompt make sure you check the box for
      Delete the driver software.
    6. After uninstalling the driver, download the drivers from manufacturer website and install them.

Method 3: Change Audio default format to lower quality.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the
      Taskbar and click on Sounds.
    2. Click on Playback tab.
    3. Double click on the Realtek Audio Speaker to open properties.
    4. Click on Advanced
      tab.
    5. Under Default Format, use the drop-down menu to select the lower quality audio format.
    6. Click on Apply.
    7. Click on OK and check with the result.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Apr 29, 2019
  4. When playing a movie both audio and written text of the audio come on. How do I get rid of...

The audio in Windows movie maker isn't working.

Hi Bandit,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does this issue occur only with the Movie maker audio?

2) What Is the file format of the audio that you are trying to play?

3) Does this issue occur with all the audio files in the Movie maker?

First, I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.

• In the left pane, click on View all.

• Click Audio playback and follow the on-screen instructions.
    After running the troubleshooter, try to install the Mouse drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps:

1) Press Windows + X and select
    Device manager.

2) Select Audio input and output.

3) Right click on driver and select update driver software.

4) Next follow the instructions to install it.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

When playing a movie both audio and written text of the audio come on. How do I get rid of...

1. When playing a movie both audio and written text of the audio come on. How do I get rid of... - Similar Threads - playing movie both

2. How to play audio via both HDMI and audio jack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play audio via both HDMI and audio jack?: It seems that, with Windows, audio can only be output via one device at the same time.So when I plug the HDMI cable into the TV, and the 3.5mm jack into the hi-fi system, I can only have the sound played through one or the other, but not both.I have tried following...
  3. How to play audio via both HDMI and audio jack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to play audio via both HDMI and audio jack?: It seems that, with Windows, audio can only be output via one device at the same time.So when I plug the HDMI cable into the TV, and the 3.5mm jack into the hi-fi system, I can only have the sound played through one or the other, but not both.I have tried following...
  4. How to play audio via both HDMI and audio jack?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I get Excel to play a short audio file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Excel to play a short audio file?: I have a major project that has been in development for several years. Now I wan it to make announcements on queue to activate a smart speaker.Can you get me started on learning how to do this?I cannot figure out how to set the text boxes below. There seems to be nothing for...
  6. How do I get Excel to play a short audio file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Excel to play a short audio file?: I have a major project that has been in development for several years. Now I wan it to make announcements on queue to activate a smart speaker.Can you get me started on learning how to do this?I cannot figure out how to set the text boxes below. There seems to be nothing for...
  7. How do I get Excel to play a short audio file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How do I get rid of <No Text> in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of <No Text> in Start Menu?: Using Windows 10 ver 1909. As attached, the Start Menu displays a folder called <No Text> which leads to nothing. Nothing like that in All Programs when I navigated there. Then, I did a search on C:, to no avail. Nothing. Google has nothing for me. :-( TIA. 175074
  9. How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio: Hi everyone, i have a problem that i can't get rid of realtek (R) audio. It comes back after uninstalling it. Please help. I actually want realtek high definition audio as it was before, so thats the reason i want to get rid of it. 122839
  10. audio ahead of video when playing movies

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio ahead of video when playing movies: audio ahead of video when playing movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/audio-ahead-of-video-when-playing-movies/3bfacb64-9218-472c-aa41-68f1aa29e0b0