Windows 10: when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white

Discus and support when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wayneRedman, Feb 27, 2019.

1. when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white

when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white

:)

wayneRedman, Feb 27, 2019

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 27, 2019
  3. GFinKS Win User
    Not all Videos Play on Facebook

Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only.

GFinKS, Feb 27, 2019
  4. when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white

No sound or pictures on my videos

Does anyone have suggestions on how to get my sound and picture back for videos, Ted Talks, and Netflix?

DeniseHoneyford, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white

1. when playing a online video there is sound but no picture--screen is white - Similar Threads - playing online video

2. System crashes randomly when playing video online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes randomly when playing video online: Please help me take a look, here is the dump file:120823-12609-01.dmpThanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-crashes-randomly-when-playing-video-online/87979045-b2be-446c-bd00-44707d3bd1a1
  3. System crashes randomly when playing video online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashes randomly when playing video online: Please help me take a look, here is the dump file:120823-12609-01.dmpThanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-crashes-randomly-when-playing-video-online/87979045-b2be-446c-bd00-44707d3bd1a1
  4. learn.microsoft.com videos play with white screen no video only audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    learn.microsoft.com videos play with white screen no video only audio: Hi In Chrome browser when I play an embedded video from learn.microsoft.com I get a white screen no video only audioBefore clicking play:After clicking play:...
  5. learn.microsoft.com videos play with white screen no video only audio

learn.microsoft.com videos play with white screen no video only audio: Hi In Chrome browser when I play an embedded video from learn.microsoft.com I get a white screen no video only audioBefore clicking play:After clicking play:...
  6. White effect when playing videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White effect when playing videos: I keep getting a white effect on any video that i watch online. I am using the latest version of Windows 11, and I use Chrome for web browsing. The problem seems to persist even when i switched browsers and used Microsoft Edge. How do I fix it?...
  7. White effect when playing videos

White effect when playing videos: I keep getting a white effect on any video that i watch online. I am using the latest version of Windows 11, and I use Chrome for web browsing. The problem seems to persist even when i switched browsers and used Microsoft Edge. How do I fix it?...
  8. White effect on screen when I watch videos on my system and online

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White effect on screen when I watch videos on my system and online: I have Windows 10 and there is a problem when I start any video on internet. When I start to watch, there is like a white screen effect just on the video. I have tried to take a screenshot but it is not seen on them. I have upgrade the drivers but nothing happened. How can I...
  9. video's are playing in black and white.

in Windows 10 Customization
    video's are playing in black and white.: My video's are playing in black and white....please help fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-are-playing-in-black-and-white/1544da19-31b3-4152-8d1b-ad48ab0ab95e
  10. videos play in black and white

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    videos play in black and white: I have Windows 10 and when I play a CNN video and other videos, they play in black and white. When I disconnect the power cord, they play in color. Any ideas?...