Windows 10: When playing Minecraft on my HP Notebook, I can't use f1, f3, and so on

Discus and support When playing Minecraft on my HP Notebook, I can't use f1, f3, and so on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought an HP Notebook, isn't fit well for gaming due to the AMD Software and all, won't go indepth with that sort of thing, but managed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peachivo, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Peachivo Win User

When playing Minecraft on my HP Notebook, I can't use f1, f3, and so on

I recently bought an HP Notebook, isn't fit well for gaming due to the AMD Software and all, won't go indepth with that sort of thing, but managed to make Minecraft work. Problem is, when trying to see/do things like taking a screenshot, making it fullscreen and all, it won't work- The notebook has brightness or volume/video related settings under that keyboard button.

Is there a way to fix this? Will soon be switching over by christmas too, but as for now this is a major problem.

:)

Peachivo, Nov 24, 2019

2. F1, F2, F3, etc.

So I have a Windows 10 HP laptop that used to be my brother's, but I can't figure out how to use (for example) F3, which you need for some games, like Minecraft, but when I press F3, it just brings the brightness up the brightness. I was wondering how
    to use the actual F3 key, because I've tried ctrl + F3 and shift + F3, but nothing works. Thank you!

DoctorAshenmoon, Nov 24, 2019
  3. F1 F2 F3 not a single is working

My f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6 f7 f8 f9 f10 f11 f12 any of these keys is not working. My laptop had windows 7 professional but I upgraded to Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool. Please suggest some solutions.

AdityaRai3, Nov 24, 2019
  4. suraswami Win User

RAID question: Samsung F1 + F3?

As long as the new drive is same size, cache and speed it should be fine. The new F3 might run bit slower to match the speed of F1 (if there is difference). I have mixed brands too and didn't have any issues.

Yes better to match same drives, so if u have the cash go with 2 F3s in Raid and use the F1 for external or additional storage.

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

1. When playing Minecraft on my HP Notebook, I can't use f1, f3, and so on - Similar Threads - playing Minecraft Notebook

2. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  3. my delivery optimization is on 5% but it keeps using so much bandwidth and i can't play...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my delivery optimization is on 5% but it keeps using so much bandwidth and i can't play...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shortyxd25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dq4v1i/my_delivery_optimization_is_on_5_but_it_keeps/
  4. minecraft f3 key doens't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft f3 key doens't work: Hi, I have windows 10 laptop, I bought minecraft, i need to see the coordinates but the key fn+f3 doen't work Please help me. I try to modify into settings but there isn't nothing to change...
  5. Computer crashes when pressing F1, F2, F3, F11, or F12

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashes when pressing F1, F2, F3, F11, or F12: Hi, Whenever I press the volume or brightness-related buttons, my laptop completely freezes, bluescreens, then attempts to restart. However, it freezes in the process of restarting, so I have to force shutdown either way. It has been like this for several weeks. Is there...
  6. I can't connect my Samsung Soundbar to my HP Notebook in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't connect my Samsung Soundbar to my HP Notebook in Windows 10: My Samsung Sound bar WAS connected to my HP Notebook and I could play music on it. After a tech worked on my Notebook because it was running way too slow, I had to renew some kind of app and now I can't get my Sound bar to connect to my HP Notebook using Bluetooth. Any...
  7. Win 10 f1, f2, f3 screen and will not start win.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 f1, f2, f3 screen and will not start win.: Working fine in July 2018. Tried to boot to update all new software. I keep getting a black screen with "No bootable devices found" Press F1 to retry boot. press F2 for setup utility Press F3 to run onboard diagnosis I've tried all of them but nothing works I've tried...
  8. Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook: I'm trying to play Syberia 1 but all I get is a full screen black screen then it goes to a small screen. Windows 10 Moved from: Windows 10 / Install & upgrade...
  9. Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook: I'm trying to play Syberia 1 but all I get is a full screen black screen then it goes to a small screen. Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/syberia-1-wont-play-on-hp-notebook/4a3a372b-1b82-416e-93d5-1d9bd04d749c
  10. notebook hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150