Windows 10: When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click...

Discus and support When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click on the task bar first and then sometimes I need to click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulaSlade1, May 23, 2019.

1. When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click...

When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click on the task bar first and then sometimes I need to click on Control to make it work. This has been an on going task since I installed Windows 10. Using Win 10 on laptop. I use Firefox to play FV. I have Adobe flash player and it works as long as I keep it updated about 1x a week. Can you tell me why clicking on the taskbar and ctl. I don't do that for Words w/ Friends or Facebook.

:)

PaulaSlade1, May 23, 2019

2. i acccidentally deleted my Farmville II farm. How can I get it back?

Uninstall it completely, then reinstall it.

You made two statements which don't agree:

i acccidentally deleted my Farmville II farm. How can I get it back?

I can get Farmville II up, but as soon as I try playing the game disappears. How can I recover and play it again?

Bill Smithers, May 23, 2019
  3. Farmville 2 country escape update

Hi Maria,

To better assist you with the FarmVille app issue, please answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when trying to update the FarmVille app in the app store?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the FarmVille app?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, May 23, 2019
  4. When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click...

Trouble with Farmville Country Escape app

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with playing the game Farmville 2 Country Escape as it crashes, we will help you with this issue.

This behavior can be caused due to conflict between build-in and purchased app or any other third party software. Hence, I would suggest you to try the methods below and check.

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop and select
          Troubleshooting.
        • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
        • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator
        • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, try to uninstall the game and re-install it from the
    Windows Store and check.

Uninstall the game:

• Type Programs in the Search box from the desktop and select
      Programs and Features.
    • Right click on Farmville 2 Country Escape and click on
      Uninstall
    • Later try to install it from the Windows Store.

Also refer to: For Help with Gaming Issues

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 23, 2019
Thema:

When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click...

1. When playing on the farm of Farmville 1 I have hangups nearly every task and I must click... - Similar Threads - playing farm Farmville

2. When I go to open and install the Farmville ls launcher+ it only installs farmville 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I go to open and install the Farmville ls launcher+ it only installs farmville 2...: When I go to open and install the Farmville ls launcher+ it only installs farmville 2 country Escapes!! Why I don't play that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-go-to-open-and-install-the-farmville-ls/8eee60b2-6f2f-4ca3-8771-847fe4644368
  3. When I go to open and install the Farmville ls launcher+ it only installs farmville 2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I go to open and install the Farmville ls launcher+ it only installs farmville 2...: When I go to open and install the Farmville ls launcher+ it only installs farmville 2 country Escapes!! Why I don't play that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-go-to-open-and-install-the-farmville-ls/8eee60b2-6f2f-4ca3-8771-847fe4644368
  4. Security "Hangup" on Playing MP3 Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security "Hangup" on Playing MP3 Files: I cannot play an album of KNOWN GOOD MP3 files; Microsoft Security butts in and says that it blocked one or more of these known good files. What's going on AND how to fix the problem? The album is located on my NAS box addressable from any of my computers....
  5. Security "Hangup" on Playing MP3 Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security "Hangup" on Playing MP3 Files: I cannot play an album of KNOWN GOOD MP3 files; Microsoft Security butts in and says that it blocked one or more of these known good files. What's going on AND how to fix the problem? The album is located on my NAS box addressable from any of my computers....
  6. Security "Hangup" on Playing MP3 Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Every game I have played has been unbearable to play

Every game I have played has been unbearable to play: Since yesterday every game I have played on my windows 10 has been extremely laggy to the point where I can barely move my mouse. It was working perfectly fine the morning of yesterday, I haven't downloaded anything so I'm kind of stumped...
  8. Happens when I click an app on the task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Happens when I click an app on the task bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TutePM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lumg85/happens_when_i_click_an_app_on_the_task_bar/
  9. I have 2 csrss.exe in task manager and they runs for a same user. I have 1 csrss.exe and 1...

I have 2 csrss.exe in task manager and they runs for a same user. I have 1 csrss.exe and 1...: I have TWO csrss.exe in task manager and both of them are running for a same user SYSTEM. I have 1 csrss.exe and 1 csrss.exe.mui in C:\Windows\System32. In this situation, is my PC still OK? If there's virus invloved, what can I do?...
  10. i cant play my Farming Simulator 19 game online..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play my Farming Simulator 19 game online..: I bought Farming Simulator 19 for my HP Stream Laptop and it wont let me play online.. how can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-my-farming-simulator-19-game-online/0306b3e4-7cc0-4626-a02d-7e889975ecbd