Windows 10: when press ctrl color of screen changes

Discus and support when press ctrl color of screen changes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when press ctrl key color of computer changes to black . taskbar pink. Normal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonBleeker, Jun 26, 2020.

1. when press ctrl color of screen changes

when press ctrl key color of computer changes to black . taskbar pink. Normal?

:)

DonBleeker, Jun 26, 2020

2. Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen

Hey

For the past two hours I've been looking into how I can change the blue background color when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL on my Windows 10 build 16299.371
    For clarification, I mean this screen here:

when press ctrl color of screen changes [​IMG]

Any ideas?

UltraVolta425, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen

Unfortunately, all that does, is center my background image instead of stretching it:

so, the blue background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL didn't change.

4. when press ctrl color of screen changes

Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen

Hey

Windows 10 Color Control, another tool I've never heard of. I'm learning here. when press ctrl color of screen changes :)
    So, I downloaded it, used it, changed the colors to black, clicked Apply... and unfortunately, the CTRL ALT DEL screen didn't change.

Thema:

when press ctrl color of screen changes

1. when press ctrl color of screen changes - Similar Threads - press ctrl color

2. when i press space ctrl also get pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i press space ctrl also get pressed: So, if i press space it will turn into space + ctrl. same issue with alt button. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-space-ctrl-also-get-pressed/d79fdd9d-0540-4023-b5a5-0ce2018d48ec
  3. Beeps when pressing CTRL rapidly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeps when pressing CTRL rapidly: I kicked my power strip and when I turned the PC back on this infuriating beep started to occur. It occurs whenever the CTRL keystroke is sent in quick succession a beep will play from the system sound source. This is NOT any of the Sticky/Filter or other dumb settings I do...
  4. Beeps when pressing CTRL rapidly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beeps when pressing CTRL rapidly: I kicked my power strip and when I turned the PC back on this infuriating beep started to occur. It occurs whenever the CTRL keystroke is sent in quick succession a beep will play from the system sound source. This is NOT any of the Sticky/Filter or other dumb settings I do...
  5. Beeps when pressing CTRL rapidly

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. A not working when CTRL is pressed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A not working when CTRL is pressed: I noticed this a few weeks ago in a game that I couldn't move left when I was crouched. This as it turns out is not game-specific, as far as I can tell A is never working on this pc when ctrl is pressed. Things I've tried: updating windows. Using Different Keyboard....
  7. CTRL+F Change highlight color

CTRL+F Change highlight color: Pressing CTRL+F brings up the search box. When I type a term in the search box, select "Highlight All" and press the up or down arrows, the found text is highlighted in blue, which is very hard to see. Is there any way to change the highlight color?...
  8. Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color :(: Hi everyone, this is my first post here. As title, Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color *Sad I already try delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\DefaultColors, but didnt help. Sorry for my broken english, thanks for help. 117736
  9. Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color

Ctrl-Alt-Delete Screen Color won't change with accent color: Hey guys, This is my first post here!*Smile So, I've run into some trouble with Win 10. I was trying to totally black out my win10 and for that I had to install custom themes and stuff but I had an issue where some parts of the theme would revert back to white after coming...
  10. Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen

Change background color of CTRL+ALT+DEL-screen: Hey Windows 10 Color Control, another tool I've never heard of. I'm learning here. *Smile So, I downloaded it, used it, changed the colors to black, clicked Apply... and unfortunately, the CTRL ALT DEL screen didn't change. [img]