Windows 10: when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

Discus and support when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrudentFlyer410, Nov 26, 2021.

1. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a seemingly random number of ctrl clicks with a minimum of two and what seems to be a max of 10 in rapid succession. It should not have anything to do with "Show location of pointer when i press CTRL key" as it is not checked and I hope disabled. It is really irritating and I don't know how or why it happens. It is very distracting when playing games. my windows build is version 21H1 I have posted a screenshot of how it looks. I hope there is some o

:)

PrudentFlyer410, Nov 26, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Curser vs. Circle

Three things commonly confused:

The mouse pointer is the tip of the arrow or the tip of the outstretched index finger, as the case may be, that shows you where the mouse is pointing.

The cursor is a flashing vertical line that tells you where the next text character will be entered. When the cursor is not in a line of text it takes the shape of a capital I.

A curser is someone with a dirty mouth.

When a small, blue, revolving circle appears next to the mouse pointer, that means your computer is working on something. To see what your computer is working on, open Task Manager

BulldogXX, Nov 26, 2021
  3. TeslaCar Win User
    CTRL Mouse finding circle Freezing

I have the mouse finder enabled but recently when I press ctrl to find the mouse, all I get is a circle that lingers on screen even after moving the mouse around. The circle lasts for about ten seconds and is pretty annoying but it isn't really messing
    with the mouse itself. Is there a solution to this other than disabling the option?

TeslaCar, Nov 26, 2021
  4. waggies Win User

when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

Curser vs. Circle

Not sure what is happening -- I'm using my curser in Word and then all of a sudden it disappears and a circle pops up, which I can't get rid of --- how do I get my curser back and never the circle ?

waggies, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

1. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser. - Similar Threads - pressing ctrl randomly

2. curser glitching with white circle around it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    curser glitching with white circle around it: This has been going on for a few days and i have no idea what’s happening. the basic issue is that my curser will glitch around and then go to the bottom of my screen, flashing into a strange dimond shape with a while circle around it. : It started happening when i cracked my...
  3. curser glitching with white circle around it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    curser glitching with white circle around it: This has been going on for a few days and i have no idea what’s happening. the basic issue is that my curser will glitch around and then go to the bottom of my screen, flashing into a strange dimond shape with a while circle around it. : It started happening when i cracked my...
  4. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL: I was playing a game when all of a sudden I started getting a white circle on my mouse pointer.I've searched this up and tried the solution but even when the option is turned off it stills does the same thing. I noticed when doing this a crescent moon pops at the bottom of...
  5. Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Circle around mouse pointer when pressing CTRL: I was playing a game when all of a sudden I started getting a white circle on my mouse pointer.I've searched this up and tried the solution but even when the option is turned off it stills does the same thing. I noticed when doing this a crescent moon pops at the bottom of...
  6. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.: I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a seemingly random number of ctrl clicks with a minimum of two and what seems to be a max of 10 in rapid succession. It should not...
  7. when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.

in Windows 10 Customization
    when pressing ctrl, randomly a white circle thing appears around my mouse curser.: I don't know why but after the latest windows 10 update i have been having these wihite/gray circles areas appearing around my mouse cursor after a seemingly random number of ctrl clicks with a minimum of two and what seems to be a max of 10 in rapid succession. It should not...
  8. circle around mouse pointer when i press Ctrl button. Why?

circle around mouse pointer when i press Ctrl button. Why?: When I press the control button, on windows 10, there is a circle around my mouse pointer. Why is that? Please email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, or at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanks!...
  9. Mouse Lag when pressing CTRL + D

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Lag when pressing CTRL + D: Hello All, I'm sort of at a loss on what to do. Recently, when using my computer, anytime I press Ctrl +D the mouse becomes super unresponsive. It only does it with that set of key functions. It's really frustrating when playing any FPS trying to crouch and strafe to the...
  10. constant circle around mouse pointer

constant circle around mouse pointer: I've tried different mice, changing the mouse settings, uninstalling & reinstalling graphics & tried different settings to no avail. Even when the pointer disappears while watching video, the circle remains. Annoying. (if you've got a solution...I'll email you with a beer as...