Windows 10: When printing, a web page disappears

Discus and support When printing, a web page disappears in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It is a printing issue: a specific web page and the print menu disappears after I start printing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YolandaPhillips1, Apr 24, 2019.

1. When printing, a web page disappears

It is a printing issue: a specific web page and the print menu disappears after I start printing

:)

YolandaPhillips1, Apr 24, 2019

2. Printing from web page did not save

Hi Juanette,

We would like to ask a few questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• What browser are you using when trying to print directly from the web page?
    • Can you tell us the steps you are using when trying to print directly from the web page?

We look forward to your response.

Jarius Tol, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    can not print from web page

Hello cyberorphan43,

This could be an issue when the Protected Mode is enabled for the Internet security zone of the web page. To better assist you, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to print?
    • Have you tried to use another browser and check if the same issue occurs?

To resolve this issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Update your drivers to the latest version

Outdated printer drivers can cause problems when printing from Internet Explorer, try updating to the latest driver for your printer. To do so, we suggest that you go to your device manufacturer’s website and check for the
    latest drivers for your printer.

Method 2: Try printing a webpage running Internet Explorer as an Administrator

Try printing a web page when running Internet Explorer as an Administrator. This can help determine if there is a permissions issue. Check if you are currently logged on as an administrator, then follow these steps to start
    Internet Explorer as an administrator:

• Close all Internet Explorer windows.
    • Click Start, click All Programs, right-click Internet Explorer and select Run As Administrator.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Method 3: Try printing after disabling Protected Mode

Try printing a webpage after disabling Protected Mode. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer and go to Internet Options.
    • Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer).
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.
    • Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then restart Internet Explorer.
    • Browse to a website and try test printing a page while running as the Administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Apr 24, 2019
  4. When printing, a web page disappears

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

When printing, a web page disappears

1. When printing, a web page disappears - Similar Threads - printing web page

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  4. MS Terminology web page disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Terminology web page disappears: ANAndreasWietzke MS Terminology web page disappears Hallo,so far there was link to search MS terms translationshttps://www.microsoft.com/de-de/languageYou could search for translations in all languages for each MS product. This was very helpfull for professional...
  5. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page: After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the...
  6. Web pages disappear when PC is in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web pages disappear when PC is in sleep mode: When I leave the PC in sleep mode, any open pages disappear and I have to restart the machine. I have dual screens. When I hover over one of the screens Google chrome icon, then I can see that the pages are open but not visible on the screen. I recently had to reload Win...
  7. Print shifts to left of page when printing

Print shifts to left of page when printing: I am currently printing a series of A5 booklets of between 80 - 100 pages. Printing on A4 paper, 2 pages per sheet to create A5 books. Printing multiple copies of the same booklet and certain pages shift to the left creating a smaller margin. For example pages 10, 14, 18, 22,...
  8. print settings for web page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    print settings for web page: want to print web page but need to make fonts bigger if I copy and paste onto word it will not let me make fonts bigger suppose to go to print settings but can not find...
  9. Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge: Windows 2008R2 active directory network using Group Policy and with all clients running Windows 10 Pro. For approximately the past year, when using Edge pretty much all content from a website could be printed... i.e. you fill out a form or want to print a particular screen...
  10. Random failure to print text on some web pages .

Random failure to print text on some web pages .: Hello I have a problem in entering text in some, but not all web pages. Sometimes no text appears or a few letters may appear either immediately or within a few seconds. Sometimes more text will appear after, say 10 seconds or more. Even when little or no text is visible the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my web page disappears