Windows 10: When printing I select colour but i find every time it jumps back to monochrome, so i am...

Discus and support When printing I select colour but i find every time it jumps back to monochrome, so i am... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When printing I always select colour but it seems to have a mind of its own and jumps back and I find it always prints out in monochrome. This happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ERICMARSHALL4, Aug 23, 2019.

1. When printing I select colour but i find every time it jumps back to monochrome, so i am...

When printing I always select colour but it seems to have a mind of its own and jumps back and I find it always prints out in monochrome.

This happens every time I print, very frustrating. Any help would be appreciated to solve this problem.

Rick

:)

ERICMARSHALL4, Aug 23, 2019
  2. tensone Win User

Coloured photo's being printed in Monochrome via Windows Photo's

Using a HP ENVY 4520 printer.

Recently for whatever reason something has changed in my settings and cannot find why.

If I doubleclick on any photo, presuming its opened by Windows Photo as it starts with a black screen and the printer icon is top left. When the photo is opened it is in colour. But when asked to print and the left hand column appears where paper choice and portrait/landscape etc settings appear. Now the photo is in monochrome and despite going through to 'advance' to change from monochrome to colour. It still prints monochrome.

I have removed the device from printer/scanner settings. Restarted the laptop and added the printer again, with same results.

I have not installed the manufacturers software as it not been needed previously until this problem came about. And cannot find any route to change the default from monochrome to colour.

thanks

tensone, Aug 23, 2019
  3. how do i change my colour on my asus windows 10 from monochrome to colour

i need to change my printer to print in colour not monochrome i may have of worded it wrong, when I try to print something I try to switch monochrome to colour but all it says is that"colour has changed cause of printer setting" however your solution would
    of worked only if I was trying to vhange the colour of the background of my computer.

lauren 2004, Aug 23, 2019
  4. When printing I select colour but i find every time it jumps back to monochrome, so i am...

Laptop won't print in colour

Hi Vijay

Thanks for this. The problem is when I'm on Word which has some colour pictures and then I go to print - there are no options for colour/monochrome printing, when there should be. I need to be able to access these options - how do I restore them?

ColinFoord-Divers, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

When printing I select colour but i find every time it jumps back to monochrome, so i am...

1. When printing I select colour but i find every time it jumps back to monochrome, so i am... - Similar Threads - printing select colour

2. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...: I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help....
  3. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...: I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help....
  4. Print colour - newly installed computer will only print from files in grayscale/monochrome...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print colour - newly installed computer will only print from files in grayscale/monochrome...: Newly installed computer will not print in colour Epson XP 345 yet scanner does. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-colour-newly-installed-computer-will-only/4669e83c-622f-4774-83f8-a6332a8ec5a8
  5. HOW DO I PRINT IN COLOUR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I PRINT IN COLOUR: WORK SENT TO PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT IN COLOUR AS REQUESTED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-in-colour/ea1344b3-38f5-4032-8062-053bb161f44f
  6. how do I make my printer print in colour ie i receive a e.mail with a colour I am only...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I make my printer print in colour ie i receive a e.mail with a colour I am only...: I receive a coloured attachment with a e.mail but canonly print in black. I can "print" in colour a sheet that I feed directly into the printer ? something has changed in the past2/3weeks. Can you help Please Ron Hayes...
  7. My print function goes to monochrome even when I change to color! I can not print from my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My print function goes to monochrome even when I change to color! I can not print from my...: My print function goes to monochrome even when I change to color! I can not print from my pc in color! How do I change default back to color and have it print that way? I can print color from my phone, I can see the print function turn to monochrome before window closes....
  8. printing in monochrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    printing in monochrome: when I go to HP output options color mode and select color it keeps changing to mono over and over with paint and photo creations. back to color mode and it changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-in-monochrome/92e5b5d3-a574-41b2-b7b3-9ffb9712d37f
  9. Archeage - Disconnects every time i select a server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Archeage - Disconnects every time i select a server: Hey there, I recently built a new PC and installed windows 10 as my operating system (some what regretting it at this moment) and i have installed a game called Archeage that worked just fine on windows 7 with no connection issues what so ever. Now with windows 10 as i try...
  10. Coloured photo's being printed in Monochrome via Windows Photo's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Coloured photo's being printed in Monochrome via Windows Photo's: Using a HP ENVY 4520 printer. Recently for whatever reason something has changed in my settings and cannot find why. If I doubleclick on any photo, presuming its opened by Windows Photo as it starts with a black screen and the printer icon is top left. When the photo is...