Windows 10: When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

Discus and support When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chester Machnowski, Jun 7, 2021.

1. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the KB5003173 installed.

:)

Chester Machnowski, Jun 7, 2021

2. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jun 7, 2021
  3. taz420nj Win User
    Adobe gurus: Printing individual pages from "2-up" PDF proof

No. Those ARE the single pages. Each "page" in the PDF has two pages of the script on it, and that's exactly how they print.

See above. This is what we had to send to the printer to print and bind the actors' copies. It has two script pages per PDF page, and that's how they print out when I try to print them. I need to print each script page to print separately.

That is what the playwright sent us to give to the print shop. So there's no way to grab each script page off this and print them separately?

taz420nj, Jun 7, 2021
  4. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

Print prints calibration pages, but no documents

Negative: I followed all these steps, and I again removed anything from my computer and registry that is related to HP, and re-installed everything: Same problem after many attempts: The printer prints through HP setup software, but fails to print through
    Windows (Test page or Microsoft application like Word, Outlook or Excel)

Outlook displays "Printer not ready"

No problem printing from notepad

No problem printing a pdf from Microsoft Edge

Interesting is that if I print to Microsoft print to PDF then I get identical error messages

Any other suggestions or hints where the problem might be?

Regards,

Gerrit

GerritSchol, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

1. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page - Similar Threads - Printing Microsoft Print

2. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  3. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints blank page before printed page: Printer hp 9010 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-prints-blank-page-before-printed-page/58452f3c-ec6e-4105-9023-278390a3638e
  4. Printer prints blank page before printed page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes: I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I am trying to add are standard page sizes Arch C 18 X 24 and Arch D 24 X 36. Please help....
  6. Print to PDF - Various page orientations

Print to PDF - Various page orientations: When I print a document with various page orientations they all come out portrait or landscape. In the Print to PDF - Properties tab, Printing Preferences the only options I have are Portrait or Landscape or in Advance to change the paper size. There is no autorotate tick box...
  7. black print on test page

black print on test page: I just installed a printer on my new computer, but the test page has print with a black background. printer works correctly on my old computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-print-on-test-page/2891b88e-cc01-44c8-b79c-7299adbfd7d2
  8. Streaks on printed page

Streaks on printed page: What is causing streaks in the center of a page printed on my Canon Image Class mf240dw laser printer? They are about an inch wide. - - - Updated - - - Duh... Printer says 0% toner. It's still printing text ok. Just ordered more. 159525
  9. Black page in printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black page in printing: After update 10-9-19 printing is only black page with white words. Help! This does not work for me!!! I've deleted the updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-page-in-printing/9bf7bb28-f2ad-46bc-9779-59873a53457e
  10. Print shifts to left of page when printing

Print shifts to left of page when printing: I am currently printing a series of A5 booklets of between 80 - 100 pages. Printing on A4 paper, 2 pages per sheet to create A5 books. Printing multiple copies of the same booklet and certain pages shift to the left creating a smaller margin. For example pages 10, 14, 18, 22,...