Windows 10: When restarting my Windows 11, all the files and data is a month old. Today is 6/4/2023,...

Discus and support When restarting my Windows 11, all the files and data is a month old. Today is 6/4/2023,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today is 6/4/2023, and an excel file I just update yesterday has and yet the latest download is from 5/4/2023, a month ago?? HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jimmya1957, Jun 4, 2023.

1. When restarting my Windows 11, all the files and data is a month old. Today is 6/4/2023,...

Today is 6/4/2023, and an excel file I just update yesterday has and yet the latest download is from 5/4/2023, a month ago?? HELP

:)

Jimmya1957, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Local user accounts receive notice after April 11, 2023 Windows update

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-a42238810fa0

Brink, Jun 4, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    2023-05 Cumulative Update KB5026361 update failure 0x800f0831

Usual fix for that is an in-place upgrade repair install which keeps all progs and data like any 'upgrade' procedure.

I seem to recall that was suggested in your previous thread.

Tutorial available, and I've posted a 4 step short-form procedure many many times.

Were you to search tenforums for 0x800f0831 you might find e.g.

When restarting my Windows 11, all the files and data is a month old. Today is 6/4/2023,... 390781d1683995667t-2023-05-cumulative-update-kb5026361-update-failure-0x800f0831-1.jpg

dalchina, Jun 4, 2023
  4. bl_971 Win User

When restarting my Windows 11, all the files and data is a month old. Today is 6/4/2023,...

After update today my favourite is a very old version

Windows automatically forced the update on my computer and after the update I found that all my favourites were gone. I imported them but the list is a very old list probably 6 months ago or older. I checked the favourites file in This PC and found that
    the file contains a very old version. Why does windows forced these updates and caused so much problems.

bl_971, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

When restarting my Windows 11, all the files and data is a month old. Today is 6/4/2023,...

1. When restarting my Windows 11, all the files and data is a month old. Today is 6/4/2023,... - Similar Threads - restarting files data

2. When restarting my Windows 11, all the files and data is a month old. Today is 6/4/2023,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When restarting my Windows 11, all the files and data is a month old. Today is 6/4/2023,...: Today is 6/4/2023, and an excel file I just update yesterday has and yet the latest download is from 5/4/2023, a month ago?? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-restarting-my-windows-11-all-the-files-and/b93922ce-9800-47f7-aaaa-17a3fc89aaa3
  3. when are you going to fix the sound lag on my 4-month-old computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when are you going to fix the sound lag on my 4-month-old computer?: 4-month-old Dell 3910 Desktop, Win 11, already contacted Dell but they couldn't remedy the problem even after gaining access to my machine and replacing various drivers, I myself have been to Microsoft site and used all the various fixes for the problem but nothing fixes it....
  4. when are you going to fix the sound lag on my 4-month-old computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when are you going to fix the sound lag on my 4-month-old computer?: 4-month-old Dell 3910 Desktop, Win 11, already contacted Dell but they couldn't remedy the problem even after gaining access to my machine and replacing various drivers, I myself have been to Microsoft site and used all the various fixes for the problem but nothing fixes it....
  5. 4 month old win 10 desk top all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    4 month old win 10 desk top all of a sudden: I bought a new Dell win 10 desk top computer with win 10 preinstalled. Everything was find until today when I'm asked to Activate Windows. Why would I be asked if , as I assume, it's already activated? I tried all of the directions and nothing works...
  6. Crashing and memory issues with PC that is only 6 months old

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing and memory issues with PC that is only 6 months old: Hi there,I've been having crashing and memory issues over the past month or so with my computer that is only over 6 months old. I've attached a few screenshots here of the kinds of pop up messages that I get when using certain applications: https://ibb.co/4SRTWWMWhen I first...
  7. All My Data Files Are Gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All My Data Files Are Gone: Greetings, After Microsoft Updated my computer AGAIN Data Folders that was a "STORE" of my old PC of ALL My Documents for approximately 12 years of data is now GONE... Why?...
  8. When restart Windows 10, all data lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When restart Windows 10, all data lost: I tend to save valuable stuff to my Desktop, so it's easy to return to later. I have customized my background settings, because it's nice to see my photos and not the stock ones. But... Every time I restart my computer, the customized settings have returned to factory...
  9. 4 BSOD's on 2-month old PC

4 BSOD's on 2-month old PC: Recently built a new PC, and it works excellently well however over the last 3 weeks I've had 4 BSOD's all with the same bugcheck error code from Event Log I don't know how it starts or what triggers it. It simply runs into the issue every few days and restarts all on its...
  10. BSOD - Came back after 4 to 6 months of not happening

BSOD - Came back after 4 to 6 months of not happening: Good morning to all, I was receiving the BSOD about 6 months ago at random times. After opting out of the Windows 10 Insiders Build program and successfully updating my operating system it went away until a few days ago. It is now happening more frequently then before. The...