Windows 10: When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears

Discus and support When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears update there is no problem My system is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hashim_786, Jun 23, 2020.

1. When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears

Good morning

When restarting the system black screen appears

when shutdown and start display appears

update there is no problem

My system is with Intel 3000 HD graphics

Shall I restore windows 10 or I can go to windows 7

Help me to solve the problem

:)

Hashim_786, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Black Dots appears on screen

The thread which u provided is when windows hang but in my case it doesn't hang it works fine but as u see in first picture icons,taskbar are displayed

Kushal Bansal, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears

My home screen appears black with no start menu

Hi Muhamad,

You might be experiencing this issue because of corrupted system files or device drivers. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to reach the sign-in screen when starting your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in the following link:

Troubleshoot black screen problems

If you can reach the sign-in screen, we recommend that you start your PC in safe mode from the sign-in screen.
    Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC. Here are the steps:

• When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select the Power
      icon > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or
      F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears

1. When restarting the system black screen appears when shutdown and start display appears - Similar Threads - restarting system black

2. Drive appears when in system properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive appears when in system properties: This drive appeared from nowhere when I was checking for restore points. I only have one user and this drive \\?\Volume{a6810e9c-7196-4ad5... does not appear anywhere else. I haven't been able to remove it, not because it's causing performance issues or anything, but simply...
  3. Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive: Hello I seem to be having an issue on windows 10 gamepass version of Sunset overdriveIssue: The game becomes stuck at a blackscreen no matter what; I was playing it earlier with no issues but at some point it crashed when I was away from my pc and this happens not even a...
  4. Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive

Black screen appears when playing sunset overdrive: Hello I seem to be having an issue on windows 10 gamepass version of Sunset overdriveIssue: The game becomes stuck at a blackscreen no matter what; I was playing it earlier with no issues but at some point it crashed when I was away from my pc and this happens not even a...
  5. Restart notification appears when restart is not needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart notification appears when restart is not needed: Most times I load up my laptop a notification appears saying restart required for my HID-Compliant Touch Screen even though everything is working fine. Is there any way to stop getting this notification on load up?...
  6. Restart notification appears when restart is not needed

Restart notification appears when restart is not needed: Most times I load up my laptop a notification appears saying restart required for my HID-Compliant Touch Screen even though everything is working fine. Is there any way to stop getting this notification on load up?...
  7. Black screen appear when playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen appear when playing game: When I play Minecraft, Horizon Zero Dawn,... I tested all of my games. Like 20 games But they all have the same issue, black screen. Back to 2 days ago, I received an update for Windows 10 Pro. My PC still fine. I got GTX 1060 6GB VRAM, up-to-dated. I updated all of my...
  8. black screen appeared when opening windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    black screen appeared when opening windows: Today when I opened my laptop it opened up for the first time ,But when I unlocked it a blue screen appeared after some time when I restarted it ,it showed me a black screen with cursor pointer working only . This went for quite some minutes hence it worked I want to know...
  9. Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir-Hmm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmzj18/everytime_i_start_my_computer_this_or_a_black/
  10. Issues with Dual boot menu not appearing when starting from a shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with Dual boot menu not appearing when starting from a shutdown: Hi, Not sure if this is the best thread for this issue, but hopefully someone can help. I have a laptop which had Windows 7 installed on a normal HDD and an SSD which I added after it was lying around spare. I then updated to Windows 10 via the free upgrade. Everything...