Windows 10: When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build

Discus and support When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im trying to boot into recovery mode on my computer and I am unable to force it through msconfig like so [ATTACH] when booting through media disk that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FIERO__, May 24, 2019.

1. FIERO__ Win User

When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build

Im trying to boot into recovery mode on my computer and I am unable to force it through msconfig like so
    When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build 91051dbb-e97c-44f7-890c-e1153957e198?upload=true.png

when booting through media disk that option isnt there either. Any way I could restore that?

:)

FIERO__, May 24, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Need some help here with a boot error in Windows Vista.

msconfig.

boot tab.

highlight OS listing.

Delete.

Apply. Restart.

cadaveca, May 24, 2019
  3. mcomp72 Win User
    No listing under MSConfig Boot tab / not sure what to do

I recently upgraded my SSD from a 500 GB drive to a 1 TB drive. I cloned the drive with Arocnis True Image 2016. It seemed to work, but then it wouldn't boot up. I followed some instructions I found on another forum about how to repair the bcd (booting up using the Windows 10 USB stick and going into the command prompt and running several commands), and that worked. The computer now boots up. However, I have now noticed that there is no listing under the MSConfig boot tab. Also, I don't know if System Restore is working - under C:, it says (Missing). See attached screenshots. I am not sure what to do now. I need to boot into Safe Mode, but I can't select Safe Mode in MSConfig because there is nothing listed under the Boot tab. It seems likely that whatever I did at the command prompt has messed things up. Anyone have any idea how I would fix this?

When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build [​IMG]

When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build [​IMG]

mcomp72, May 24, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

Need some help here with a boot error in Windows Vista.

this worked big time thx.

trt740, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build - Similar Threads - running msconfig Boot

2. The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot: Hi, I do need some help. This problem started when I converted my disk from MBR to GPT using paragon partition manager. Basically, I wanna upgrade my win 10 to win 11. Apparently, the upgrade failed 0x800703ee. after reading many articles, I just try to solve the problem by...
  3. The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot: Hi, I do need some help. This problem started when I converted my disk from MBR to GPT using paragon partition manager. Basically, I wanna upgrade my win 10 to win 11. Apparently, the upgrade failed 0x800703ee. after reading many articles, I just try to solve the problem by...
  4. The msconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't do safe boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My MSconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't fix it

My MSconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't fix it: I upgraded my pc with a SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB Sata III. I pretty much created a new partition on my SSD (formatted it GPT) and copied the partition where windows was installed using Cocosenor Backup Tuner. Now whenever i try to boot it, the windows boot manager pops up...
  6. MSCONFIG Boot Tab..change order

in Windows 10 Support
    MSCONFIG Boot Tab..change order: In MSCONFIG Boot Tab is possible, change the order of the boot selection that appear when the system turns on ? Thank Hispa 168983
  7. Can't update and Windows is missing from the boot tab in MSconfig.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't update and Windows is missing from the boot tab in MSconfig.: Hi everyone! I recently replaced a secondary SSD in my computer. I had boot issues because the old SSD had a recovery partition on it. I don't remember what I did unfortunately to fix all of that but I think I'm having issues because of that now. I can't update windows and...
  8. My MSconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't fix it

My MSconfig boot tab is empty, and I can't fix it: About a month ago I bought a new 1TB NVME SSD, I cloned my old SSD onto the new NVME. Then I found out my EFI partition was on another drive (I don't know why). Because that drive had to be taken out as well, I cloned that EFI Partition to a new FAT32 partition on my NVME SSD...
  9. Multiple copies of Windows 10 in MSCONFIG Boot tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple copies of Windows 10 in MSCONFIG Boot tab: For as long as I can remember the General tab in MSCONFIG always had the Selective Startup option checked with the Use original boot configuration not checked as follows. [img] When I check the Use original boot configuration option the default switches to Normal startup...
  10. No listing under MSConfig Boot tab / not sure what to do

No listing under MSConfig Boot tab / not sure what to do: I recently upgraded my SSD from a 500 GB drive to a 1 TB drive. I cloned the drive with Arocnis True Image 2016. It seemed to work, but then it wouldn't boot up. I followed some instructions I found on another forum about how to repair the bcd (booting up using the Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MSconfig boot tab is empty