Windows 10: when running valorant windows suddenly shuts down

Discus and support when running valorant windows suddenly shuts down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello there, I want to ask about windows that suddenly shut down when running Valorant. so i run windows 10 os on my macbook pro with bootcamp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick Royce, Dec 14, 2020.

1. when running valorant windows suddenly shuts down

hello there, I want to ask about windows that suddenly shut down when running Valorant.

so i run windows 10 os on my macbook pro with bootcamp assistant, all installing processes are running normally till when i run valorant and a warning appears "warning: read before playing" at that time my macbook turned off suddenly, then I turned it on again and my macbook was able to turn on normally. but if i run valorant again, windows will suddenly shut down again. So every time I want to play Valorant, I have to go through the sudden shutdown process so that Windows can run Valorant. I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 but the results are still the same, it suddenly dies when I run PUBG LITE, but I finally realized that I have to play Valorant first to be able to run PUBG LITE. but why when I run Valorant can die suddenly. can someone please help solve this problem?

anyone encountered a problem like me?

:)

Nick Royce, Dec 14, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 14, 2020
  4. when running valorant windows suddenly shuts down

win 10 will not shut down properly

Hi Richard,

Usually, this issue occur due to outdated or corrupted device drivers, services or processes which are not shutting down properly, or third-party programs that prevents your computer to shut down properly. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional
    information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this an error message Explorer\windows\settingsync\BackgroundUploadTask? If yes, where are you getting this message?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. To run the Power troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Power
      and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

when running valorant windows suddenly shuts down

1. when running valorant windows suddenly shuts down - Similar Threads - running valorant suddenly

2. My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing Valorant: This is happening since June, my pc suddenly died or turn off and theres no nothing like bluescreen or something and i am sure this is not because my hardware is overheating because i played other games too that are much heavier than valorant and its fine never had a problem...
  3. My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing Valorant: This is happening since June, my pc suddenly died or turn off and theres no nothing like bluescreen or something and i am sure this is not because my hardware is overheating because i played other games too that are much heavier than valorant and its fine never had a problem...
  4. My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing Valorant

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing Valorant

My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing Valorant: Hello! My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly every time I play Valorant, it usually crashes 1 or maybe even 5 times a day and it only happens when I play Valorant. I checked event viewer to see what's making my PC shut down and I found a few errors that were prior to the...
  6. My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly when playing Valorant: Hello! My PC keeps shutting down unexpectedly every time I play Valorant, it usually crashes 1 or maybe even 5 times a day and it only happens when I play Valorant. I checked event viewer to see what's making my PC shut down and I found a few errors that were prior to the...
  7. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  8. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  9. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

10. Windows Shutting Down suddenly

Windows Shutting Down suddenly: Hello, I'm having issues with my PC. Not too long ago my PC began shutting off on it's own. It doesn't blue screen. It suddenly shuts down and won't restart until I turn the power supply off and on again. Once, I do it will turn on, but usually immediately turn off again. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. closing valorant shuts pc down