Windows 10: When SATA bridge card is installed by IOCREST Windows does not shut down correctly

Discus and support When SATA bridge card is installed by IOCREST Windows does not shut down correctly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is the HBA that is giving me so many issues https://www.sybausa.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1035&search=m.2+sataSyba IOCREST... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tim_Lathen, Nov 27, 2022.

1. When SATA bridge card is installed by IOCREST Windows does not shut down correctly

This is the HBA that is giving me so many issues https://www.sybausa.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1035&search=m.2+sataSyba IOCREST SI-PEX40142About 6 months ago windows updated and it stopped working I replaced the Motherboard and the bridge HBA board with a replacement that was sent to me under an RMA because of the issue and it worked for about 3 reboots then just started doing the same thing. The System won't shut down completely or reboot without forcing the shutdown with the card installed.Also I can't seem to get it to show in the intel RST driver no

:)

Tim_Lathen, Nov 27, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2022
  3. WhyMe Win User
    Need help with SLI Graphics Card Issue.

So the problem is identical in both Win8 and Win10.

My suggestions (in no particular order:
    1. Try a different bridge (a 3-way should also work for example if one came with your motherboard)
    2. If possible, try both graphics cards, configured for sli, in another system. Hopefully you have a friend with a compatible system.
    3. Test your PSU with a multi-meter.

Edit: And to confirm. You are saying sli configuration was previously functioning correctly within your Win10 installation before failing 'out of the blue'?

WhyMe, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Sher Amo Win User

When SATA bridge card is installed by IOCREST Windows does not shut down correctly

Network bridge suddenly stopped working in windows 10

Hi Shantanu,

To isolate your concern, we would like to know how your network bridge is connected? Is it a wireless connection or a wired connection?

In the meantime, we suggest that you set up your network bridge to refresh the adapter and reconnect the other devices. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Add Incoming Connections from the Internet.
    • Bridge the two network connections that you want to use.
    • Forget the internal network connection (under
      Manage Known Networks).
    • Reconnect to your bridge network.
    • Restart your computer and check if your concern persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

When SATA bridge card is installed by IOCREST Windows does not shut down correctly

1. When SATA bridge card is installed by IOCREST Windows does not shut down correctly - Similar Threads - SATA bridge card

2. When SATA bridge card is installed by IOCREST Windows does not shut down correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When SATA bridge card is installed by IOCREST Windows does not shut down correctly: This is the HBA that is giving me so many issues https://www.sybausa.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1035&search=m.2+sataSyba IOCREST SI-PEX40142About 6 months ago windows updated and it stopped working I replaced the Motherboard and the bridge HBA board with a...
  3. Cant shut down correctly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cant shut down correctly: Hi I have a problem I can't shutdown my pc when I do it shows its shutting down but turns on again it is same with hibernate and sleep it is as if restarting somebody pls help...
  4. Cant shut down correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant shut down correctly: Hi I have a problem I can't shutdown my pc when I do it shows its shutting down but turns on again it is same with hibernate and sleep it is as if restarting somebody pls help...
  5. Cant shut down correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly

Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly: I upgraded ddr4 ram in my desktop pc and afterwards it strated not shutting down or restarting correctly. When doing either the screen turns off but the lights and fans keep running. It stays like that unless i hold the power button down and force it to turn off. I have...
  7. Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly: I upgraded ddr4 ram in my desktop pc and afterwards it strated not shutting down or restarting correctly. When doing either the screen turns off but the lights and fans keep running. It stays like that unless i hold the power button down and force it to turn off. I have...
  8. Windows not shutting down or restarting correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows Does Not Shut Down

Windows Does Not Shut Down: My windows 10 desktop will not shut down or restart. The machine goes into what I would call a continuous loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-does-not-shut-down/e66dbdce-4d7c-4c9e-9119-77e30013e962
  10. Flash card screen when shutting down or restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Flash card screen when shutting down or restarting: I recently got the latest update from Microsoft for my Toshiba laptop running windows 10 and from the update when i go to shut down or restart the laptop the screen below appears so how can i fix this please? http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...psm5kj2twd.jpg 96174