Windows 10: When scrolling the page often flicks back to the start.

Discus and support When scrolling the page often flicks back to the start. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 1803. Happens when scrolling down through 'Pictures', 'Documents' and music, also within a folder of images or documents etc. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by E JB, Jan 25, 2019.

1. E JB Win User

When scrolling the page often flicks back to the start.

Windows 10 1803.

Happens when scrolling down through 'Pictures', 'Documents' and music, also within a folder of images or documents etc.

This is not restricted to one PC but happens on 3 different PCs?

The problem has been around for a number of months...on and off?

Any help please?

:)

2. Rose Cal Win User

Pen flicks won't work at all for me after the fall update.

Hi Brown,

One possible reason why pen flicks won't work after the update is due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to properly set flick settings:

• Press Windows key + x, and select Control Panel.
    • Open Pen and Touch applet.
    • Touch the Flicks tab.
    • Ensure that the Use flicks to perform common actions quickly and easily is checked.
    • Set the Sensitivity slider to the left (Relaxed).
    • Touch Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 25, 2019
  4. surethom Win User

Symbian S60v5 Menu / Contacts Flick Scroll

Why is nokia so inconsistent s60 v5 does not have flick scroll but the new photo browser form Nokia Labs does???? What is Nokia playing at we ALL want flick scroll please introduce this from the n97 onwards.

surethom, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

1. When scrolling the page often flicks back to the start. - Similar Threads - scrolling page often

2. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  3. Screen flicking when in Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flicking when in Browser: OK so lets just start off with the specs:I've currently got a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming that I purchased in 2017 running with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050ti I mostly use a desktop pc, so I haven't had to use this laptop for a while and it's mostly been sitting away in the...
  4. Screen flicking when in Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flicking when in Browser: OK so lets just start off with the specs:I've currently got a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming that I purchased in 2017 running with Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050ti I mostly use a desktop pc, so I haven't had to use this laptop for a while and it's mostly been sitting away in the...
  5. Screen flicking when in Browser

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Letters "halo" when scrolling Firefox pages?

in Browsers and Email
    Letters "halo" when scrolling Firefox pages?: FF 81.0.2 and the latest Windows 10 update (2004 (19041.572). I'm a long time user of FF and with these two resent up dates I am now noticing a "halo" effect around printed matter when I scroll a page. Specifically, while in the scroll motion, the letters seems to have a...
  7. Letters "halo" when scrolling Firefox pages?

in Windows 10 Support
    Letters "halo" when scrolling Firefox pages?: FF 81.0.2 and the latest Windows 10 update (2004 (19041.572). I'm a long time user of FF and with these two resent up dates I am now noticing a "halo" effect around printed matter when I scroll a page. Specifically, while in the scroll motion, the letters seems to have a...
  8. display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    display drops to bottom of page and unable to scroll back to top: Upgraded from windows 7 to 10 64bit and developed an display issue. No matter what is being displayed on laptop it will randomly drop to bottom of page or article and am unable to return to the top. Also sleep mode will not activate after designated time. Can reset with...
  9. Windows 10 1909 scrolls back up when scrolling down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 1909 scrolls back up when scrolling down.: HELLo, After an update to 1909 I get this weird, extremely, almost smash my computer to bits and pieces scrolling issue. Whenever I scroll down, it will randomly scroll back up, some times just a little bit, other times quite a lot. The issue completely vanished for a...
  10. Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tablet mode Scroll Often Zooms: Hardware - EVE V (https://eve-tech.com) Windows 10 - Version 1803 Build 17134.165 When I'm using the device in tablet mode and I scroll through a document in Edge or a external PDF reader (Drawboard + others), then my scroll is often is misread as a zoom. Ugh. How to...