Windows 10: When selecting photos for printing I can no longer chose a templte other than full size

Discus and support When selecting photos for printing I can no longer chose a templte other than full size in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to print some passport size photos. I can no longer select a template other than full size. Can anyone assist me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlanPhipps2, Dec 21, 2018.

1. When selecting photos for printing I can no longer chose a templte other than full size

I am trying to print some passport size photos. I can no longer select a template other than full size. Can anyone assist me.

:)

AlanPhipps2, Dec 21, 2018

2. I would like to print photos in different sizes, When I had WIndows 7 it was right up at the top, you could chose the size of photo you wanted to print.

Hi Karen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I'll certainly help you with this.

You can change the print size of the picture in the Photo app by following these steps:

• Open the Photo app and select the picture you want to print.
    • Click on [...] at the top right.
    • Click on Print and select advanced
      More settings
    • Select the size under Paper and quality.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 21, 2018
  3. I would like to print photos in different sizes, When I had WIndows 7 it was right up at the top, you could chose the size of photo you wanted to print.

<Original title: Print size in Photo app>

I would like to print photos in different sizes, When I had WIndows 7 it was right up at the top, you could chose the size of photo you wanted to print. Now when I click on print it only has one size, for 1 photo. example I want to print a photo in wallet
    size, and have more then 1 photo printed, now it will only print 1 photo and the size of a 8 1/2 by 11

Original title: Photo's

KarenGoodhart, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

When selecting photos for printing I can no longer chose a templte other than full size

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

When selecting photos for printing I can no longer chose a templte other than full size

1. When selecting photos for printing I can no longer chose a templte other than full size - Similar Threads - selecting photos printing

2. W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...: I think the question says it all. Thanks to any "community" people who care to respond. It figures that we have to depend on the kindness of strangers rather than Microsoft actual support there "products". I don't really expect an answer or care. My whole world of using...
  3. W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 default photo app when trying to print cannot understand <photo size> as "full page"...: I think the question says it all. Thanks to any "community" people who care to respond. It figures that we have to depend on the kindness of strangers rather than Microsoft actual support there "products". I don't really expect an answer or care. My whole world of using...
  4. My Canon MP495 can scans but when I print the image it prints in a full page not actual size .

My Canon MP495 can scans but when I print the image it prints in a full page not actual size .: My Canon MP495 can scans but when I print the image it prints in a full page not actual size . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-mp495-can-scans-but-when-i-print-the/2f44567f-598f-480a-87df-2c6b4337285a
  5. My Canon MP495 can scans but when I print the image it prints in a full page not actual size .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Canon MP495 can scans but when I print the image it prints in a full page not actual size .: My Canon MP495 can scans but when I print the image it prints in a full page not actual size . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-canon-mp495-can-scans-but-when-i-print-the/2f44567f-598f-480a-87df-2c6b4337285a
  6. Printing Custom Photo Size

Printing Custom Photo Size: How can you print photos of a custom size? I'm using a Canon Pro-100 printer and when i go to print a photo the only options available are full page, 8x10, 5x7, 4x6, 3.5x5 and 2x3. There is no option that i can find either within windows or the printer properties to add a...
  7. Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.

Text size in Paint 3D is smaller than the size i selected.: Hello. I'm a long time Paint 3D user, and i have a lot of experience, but this is a problem i have run into only once before. You see, i'm trying to add text to something i'm creating, but i set the text size to 48, but it's acting like i selected size 24. Is this a normal...
  8. I cannot select a paper size when print photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot select a paper size when print photos: My old printer Epson WF7510 doesn’t offer various paper size options with a new computer. I’ve bought a new computer, that is HP Pavillion and since that moment I’ve been facing this issue. The printer provides me only with 5 paper sizes except for A3, which is important...
  9. When importing photos I can no longer select folder

in Windows 10 Support
    When importing photos I can no longer select folder: When importing photos I turn on camera (iphone 6s) and comp. Connect them. The Photos app goes through the photos and finds those not already imported. Finds them, asks 'continue' or 'cancel'. I choose continue. Then another screen pops up, tells where they'll be or if I'll...
  10. Selecting Printing Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Selecting Printing Size: With Windows XP, when I printed a shipping label on Ebay I could select the page size as a %. Now, with Windows 10, I cannot. The shipping label are PDFs. I can't edit their content, but I do want to be able to alter the size of the label to fit the size of the box. How do...