Windows 10: When sending an email windows Office 2019

Discus and support When sending an email windows Office 2019 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When sending a multiple email what do you have to put between each address please, is a : and > or what? I have been trying to send a email BCC but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonBin87, Sep 27, 2019.

1. RonBin87 Win User

When sending an email windows Office 2019

When sending a multiple email what do you have to put between each address please, is a : and > or what? I have been trying to send a email BCC but it keeps being rejected and I am told Outlook will not accept the list of addresses I have used. What am I doing wrong please. As for the earlier problem about making a group address, I have sorted that one out.
    Help Please?

:)

RonBin87, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

When sending an email windows Office 2019 [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

When sending an email windows Office 2019 [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

4. Jetster Win User

Office 2019

If your still running W7 why would you purchase Office 2019? You wouldn't.

Jetster, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

1. When sending an email windows Office 2019 - Similar Threads - sending email Office

2. emails adding commas when sending

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails adding commas when sending: Having trouble even after backspacing the auto adding comma and when inserting as a contact it adds the comma. Comes back as mail demon of course. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-adding-commas-when-sending/ea59513b-f2d8-4a22-9656-da3492e95693
  3. emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work

in Windows 10 Customization
    emails not sending when i'm at home, but send when i'm at work: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large"...
  4. Office 2019 and 365 - when will they diverge

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 and 365 - when will they diverge: Hi folks currently Office 2019 and Office/365 seem to be updating concurrently -- I thought I read somewhere that soon only Office/365 will be regularly updated and supported by Ms. Has anybody any inclination as to when this might occur or is this just a ploy by Ms into...
  5. When sending an email windows Office 2019

When sending an email windows Office 2019: When sending a multiple email what do you have to put between each address please, is a : and > or what? I have been trying to send a email BCC but it keeps being rejected and I am told Outlook will not accept the list of addresses I have used. What am I doing wrong please....
  6. Group email address Outlook Office 2019

in Browsers and Email
    Group email address Outlook Office 2019: Can anyone please tell me how to make a email group using Windows2019. I have tried six o more time and failed Ugh!!! RonBin 141378
  7. window send error when i try to send a email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window send error when i try to send a email: Hi There, I am continuously getting a windows send error for the last few days and have trying both suggested forum options but neither can fix the problem...
  8. Error when sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when sending emails: Incoming works fine but outgoing mails are not going through. I have checked Windows Firewall and the app is allowed to pass through. Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check...
  9. Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office: When sending emails using Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (Microsoft Outlook) , they are received at the other end with Unknown Unknown followed by our email address. This happens on any account we are sending from. How can we change this?...
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...