Windows 10: When setting up this new computer I entered ........@gamail - a now obvious typo!

Discus and support When setting up this new computer I entered ........@gamail - a now obvious typo! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While I can use the computer - get emails and downloads OK - when I try to run a downloaded printer driver Brother I am unable to switch out of S mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DennisHopkinson, Jan 3, 2020.

1. When setting up this new computer I entered ........@gamail - a now obvious typo!

While I can use the computer - get emails and downloads OK - when I try to run a downloaded printer driver Brother I am unable to switch out of S mode to enable it to run. Windows asks me to verify using this incorrect email address and sends the code to this non-existent address. Any attempt to correct this typo always results in the code going to this address. I need to remove S mode as I have a lot of programs on my old laptop that I need to load on this new device and understand that I cannot return to this mode.

:)

DennisHopkinson, Jan 3, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

When setting up this new computer I entered ........@gamail - a now obvious typo!

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

When setting up this new computer I entered ........@gamail - a now obvious typo!

1. When setting up this new computer I entered ........@gamail - a now obvious typo! - Similar Threads - setting computer entered

2. New computer set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer set up: Hi,We have an older computer and just bought a new one. We'd like to use the same password as the old computer to be able to sync, but of course during the spell where the MS account was asking for a new password every other day, unsure what it is. We've tried a couple on the...
  3. Typo on set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typo on set up: I typed an incorrect email address, one that is not ours, into the set up of a new gaming PC for my son. Now it wants to verify, but it is impossible because we do not have access to that email address.Please help. I cannot find any other option on start-up but this email...
  4. Typo on set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typo on set up: I typed an incorrect email address, one that is not ours, into the set up of a new gaming PC for my son. Now it wants to verify, but it is impossible because we do not have access to that email address.Please help. I cannot find any other option on start-up but this email...
  5. Typo on set up

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft: I made a typo on my Microsoft account when I was setting up my new laptop. Now I can't change or sign it just stuck on the sign in page. I can't login to that email because it's says as hotmai instead of hotmail. So now I tried to reset the pc. I was wondering if this will...
  7. I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft: I made a typo on my Microsoft account when I was setting up my new laptop. Now I can't change or sign it just stuck on the sign in page. I can't login to that email because it's says as hotmai instead of hotmail. So now I tried to reset the pc. I was wondering if this will...
  8. I made a typo on email when setting up my new laptop for my Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. New computer set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New computer set up: I received a new computer and accidentally selected "for business" and now I cannot complete the start up process. How can I go back and change to personal use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-set-up/3dbf26b8-614b-43bf-9481-c0b39ee832c1
  10. Red typo lines when no typos

in Windows 10 Support
    Red typo lines when no typos: Hello everyone, I am experiencing the red typo lines when there are no typos. This happens on occasion when I'm typing emails and posting or responding to forums. It seems to occur when there is an actually typo and I correct the error. After that the entire post/email...