Windows 10: When should I be worried about 99% reset

Discus and support When should I be worried about 99% reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am resetting my laptop and it has been on 99% for the last 2 hours, when should I consider stopping the process and doing it again submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Federal_Locksmith457, Apr 15, 2023.

1. When should I be worried about 99% reset

I am resetting my laptop and it has been on 99% for the last 2 hours, when should I consider stopping the process and doing it again

submitted by /u/Federal_Locksmith457
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Federal_Locksmith457, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Tharaklt Win User

Reset operation in Windows 10 stuck at 99%

I reset the pc( windows 10). It struck at 99%. Its been more than two hours. How to sort out the problem. Please suggest a solution.

Original title: Reset stopped at 99%

Tharaklt, Apr 15, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Redirecting

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 15, 2023
  4. When should I be worried about 99% reset

free windows 10 upgrade been stuck on 99 percent installing for hours please help

Hi Kenneth,

As per the description I understand that you are facing issues with upgrading the device to Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Which is the previous operating system installed on your device?
    • Are you using wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

I would like to inform that there might be some Windows Upgrade Components Missing or Applications might got corrupted.

I suggest you to check if your issue matches with the below thread.

If so, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Me () and check if it helps.

Updating stuck at 99%

Hope it helps. Update us the status of upgrading to Windows 10 with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 15, 2023
Thema:

When should I be worried about 99% reset

1. When should I be worried about 99% reset - Similar Threads - should worried 99%

2. Should I be worrying about my PC at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be worrying about my PC at all?: Sometimes, when I shut down my PC, I get a popup that says "This app is preventing shutdown" this also happens with steam but that's normal and it's an unknown app with no name and a windows vista i think EXE icon. Should I be worrying about any malware or anything?...
  3. Is there anything that i should be worry about when using a Windows Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anything that i should be worry about when using a Windows Sandbox?: First time using Windows Sandbox and im worry about testing somethingwill the virus will get inside my main computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anything-that-i-should-be-worry-about/68715463-4281-4077-a26f-616474739d07
  4. Is there anything that i should be worry about when using a Windows Sandbox?

Is there anything that i should be worry about when using a Windows Sandbox?: First time using Windows Sandbox and im worry about testing somethingwill the virus will get inside my main computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-anything-that-i-should-be-worry-about/68715463-4281-4077-a26f-616474739d07
  5. Is there anything that i should be worry about when using a Windows Sandbox?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?: I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-be-worried-about-the-iran-hackers/0b1ac8cb-646c-46ac-9016-1d29da69ae86
  7. Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?

Should I be worried about the Iran Hackers?: I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-be-worried-about-the-iran-hackers/0b1ac8cb-646c-46ac-9016-1d29da69ae86
  8. should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    should i be worried about error 0x80080207 ?: just bought forza horizon 4, getting weird downloads. for the first while it downloaded at about 50 mb/s, which isnt bad i guess but then it started giving me these 0x80080207 errors. i looked around for answers and found a few about deleting the Download folder in...
  9. Should I be worried about my webcam?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I be worried about my webcam?: Hey guys, Like many of you right now, I’m working from home and I had to buy a decent webcam. It has a nice led on it when is on, but no lens cap to cover it when it’s not in use. I’m kinda worried about a possible breach, or a bug, or some kind of virus who could take...
  10. I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm about to get 1803 -Should I be worried?: I have read many, many problems encountered by users after 1803 was applied to their system. In fact there are web sites devoted to 'common problems after installing v1803' I can see mine will be applied when I next re-start. Should I be concerned? Your thoughts? 110574