Windows 10: When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly.

Discus and support When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was messing around in "Ease of Access", specifically under "Other options" and "Visual notification for sound". However, I have since restored it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobjoe, Aug 11, 2015.

1. bobjoe Win User

When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly.

I was messing around in "Ease of Access", specifically under "Other options" and "Visual notification for sound".

However, I have since restored it back to default, which is "Flash active title bar".

For some reason, my title bars are not really flashing multiple times, instead, only once.

Anyone know how to fix this?

VIDEO: Windows 10 glitch - YouTube

:)

bobjoe, Aug 11, 2015

2. N8:BBC iPlayer problem

I'm on the latest firmware .. PR1.1 v013.016

I flashed it because it means i can have unsigned apps and games on it, and the file that gives me continuous auto-focus, better videos and pictures.

I don't see how a tinted screen and an ajax loader being continuously there is normal? =p

The idea is to show that as it buffers, not when it's streaming correctly.

Mapantz---01, Aug 11, 2015
  3. My phone was stolen.

1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down and
    Power
    buttons at the same time

2. When you feel the phone vibrate,
    release
    the Power button but keep the others pressed until you see the Format prompt

3. When you see the Format prompt, release the Camera and Volume Down button and press the Window Start button on your Windows Phone twice (once to select Reset and a second time to confirm that is what you really want to do)

Source: How To Hard Reset A Samsung Focus, Focus S or Focus Flash – ClintonFitch.com

Dustin Harper, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly.

1. When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly. - Similar Threads - showing focus are

2. Windows 10 is not giving focus to gamebar when it is opened.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is not giving focus to gamebar when it is opened.: A recent annoyance. When i open Gamebar, it is no longer given focus so that i cannot select options in it with a controller, and if i am in a game, i must enter the menu or chat (making it so the mouse\touch-pad no longer is used for looking in game) in order to use the...
  3. Events not showing correct solve times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Events not showing correct solve times: I played a Spider event today, I had one game left to go. Before I started the last game, the leaderboard showed my time as approx. 1 hour and 22 minutes. I finished the last game in a little over 6 minutes. When I checked the leaderboard again, it said my time was now...
  4. Windows do not show up correctly when clicking on them

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows do not show up correctly when clicking on them: Hi, I struggle quite hard trying to explain this issue, so the topic title may be a bit unclear but the problem is that when I have several programs open in the task bar clicking on one of them will not always push it up front on the screen... I can have iTunes, Explorer...
  5. Window focus changes when working on multiple monitors.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window focus changes when working on multiple monitors.: I'm having some problems after my Windows upgrade from 7 to 10, and I'm hoping someone here can point me in the correct direction. Basically, I'm working on a multiple monitor system. When I move my mouse around the screen, windows changes the focus from the window that...
  6. Cortana not showing correct language

Cortana not showing correct language: Hi, I have a strange one with Cortana, as far as i can tell i have all my settings correct [img] [img] However, Cortana is not working, when i click the settings for Cortana to change language, UK is not shown, and just complains that its not the same as my settings...
  7. New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or firefox on...

New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or firefox on...: New Flash not working correctly in I.E. or Firefox on some sites. Google Chrome flash works fine. The flash test page works. I couldn't pay my comcast bill using I.E. or Firefox to pay the bill but chrome worked. Yes, I have auto updates set for flash. Don't know if an...
  8. Windows 10 Data Usage Not Correctly Showing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Data Usage Not Correctly Showing?: On windows 10 I was trying to look at how much data I've used in the past 30 days through Settings > Network & Internet > Data Usage. Sadly it only shows that I have used absolutely no internet whatsoever. Screenshot - 0c04b46105474f4907bef4e9245bf05a - Gyazo If I click on...
  9. Time Not Showing Correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Not Showing Correctly: Since last 2 days, windows time is 6 hours behind then the exact current time. I have to set enable and disable "Set time automatically" to fix this issue, but now everytime I have to follow the same step. What should I do, please help*Sad 63899
  10. Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly: Hi people, Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with...