Windows 10: When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly.

Discus and support When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was messing around in "Ease of Access", specifically under "Other options" and "Visual notification for sound". However, I have since restored it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobjoe, Aug 11, 2015.

1. bobjoe Win User

When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly.

I was messing around in "Ease of Access", specifically under "Other options" and "Visual notification for sound".

However, I have since restored it back to default, which is "Flash active title bar".

For some reason, my title bars are not really flashing multiple times, instead, only once.

Anyone know how to fix this?

VIDEO: Windows 10 glitch - YouTube

:)

bobjoe, Aug 11, 2015

2. N8:BBC iPlayer problem

I'm on the latest firmware .. PR1.1 v013.016

I flashed it because it means i can have unsigned apps and games on it, and the file that gives me continuous auto-focus, better videos and pictures.

I don't see how a tinted screen and an ajax loader being continuously there is normal? =p

The idea is to show that as it buffers, not when it's streaming correctly.

Mapantz---01, Aug 11, 2015
  3. My phone was stolen.

1. Press and hold the Camera, Volume Down and
    Power
    buttons at the same time

2. When you feel the phone vibrate,
    release
    the Power button but keep the others pressed until you see the Format prompt

3. When you see the Format prompt, release the Camera and Volume Down button and press the Window Start button on your Windows Phone twice (once to select Reset and a second time to confirm that is what you really want to do)

Source: How To Hard Reset A Samsung Focus, Focus S or Focus Flash – ClintonFitch.com

Dustin Harper, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly.

1. When showing focus, windows are not flashing correctly. - Similar Threads - showing focus are

2. flash drive does not show when inserted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flash drive does not show when inserted: how to get flash drive to show when inserted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive-does-not-show-when-inserted/23a8102d-849c-4cce-bd8e-47cb64db5375
  3. flash drive does not show when inserted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flash drive does not show when inserted: how to get flash drive to show when inserted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-drive-does-not-show-when-inserted/23a8102d-849c-4cce-bd8e-47cb64db5375
  4. Windows 11 Daily focus progress counter not updating correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Daily focus progress counter not updating correctly: I really like the new windows focus feature, but unfortunately the daily progress counter is not updating correctly for me. In the settings, I specified that the daily goal should be reset daily at 0:00. After I finish my first, second or even third focus session of the day,...
  5. Windows 11 Daily focus progress counter not updating correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Daily focus progress counter not updating correctly: I really like the new windows focus feature, but unfortunately the daily progress counter is not updating correctly for me. In the settings, I specified that the daily goal should be reset daily at 0:00. After I finish my first, second or even third focus session of the day,...
  6. Screensaver shows as a black screen when using the Preview option, Shows correctly when...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver shows as a black screen when using the Preview option, Shows correctly when...: So i'm deploying a Screensaver for our company via GPO on the domain controller, when click test on the screensaver in file explorer, it works completely fine. When I click install, and then preview it, the screensaver is just a black screen.When i deploy it via GPO and check...
  7. Program flashes instead of gaining Focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program flashes instead of gaining Focus: I have some shortcut keys assigned that perform an action when presses, eg, Launch my Browser. However, when I do this, instead of my Browser gaining focus, it just flashes on the Taskbar, and I have to click it in order to see it/give it focus. Is there a setting or...
  8. Show mini window when window is not focused

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show mini window when window is not focused: I have a dual monitor setup with a monitor right in front where I do my work and a monitor to the side where some less important stuff is happening. When I'm programming on the main screen I sometimes start a compilation in a VM and then switch to my browser (on the host) to...
  9. Allow 1 program to take focus when flashing in taskbar OR minimize it

in Windows 10 Support
    Allow 1 program to take focus when flashing in taskbar OR minimize it: I am having an issue with a certain program when calling it that it doesn't show in the screen, but only in the background with it's icon and title flashing in the taskbar. However this doesn't happen when the program is minimized. It then opens in the foreground normally....
  10. Windows do not show up correctly when clicking on them

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows do not show up correctly when clicking on them: Hi, I struggle quite hard trying to explain this issue, so the topic title may be a bit unclear but the problem is that when I have several programs open in the task bar clicking on one of them will not always push it up front on the screen... I can have iTunes, Explorer...