Windows 10: when skyping picture freezes continuely,my daughter has system with most everything,,but...

Discus and support when skyping picture freezes continuely,my daughter has system with most everything,,but... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; picture freezes when skyping (every day) my daughter has new top of the line computer so must be at my end, says poor connection & lose her then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MargueriteGiumarra, Jan 31, 2019.

1. when skyping picture freezes continuely,my daughter has system with most everything,,but...

picture freezes when skyping (every day) my daughter has new top of the line computer so must be at my end, says poor connection & lose her then comes back, The freezing is constant Please help,

:)

MargueriteGiumarra, Jan 31, 2019

2. Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Jan 31, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

when skyping picture freezes continuely,my daughter has system with most everything,,but...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

when skyping picture freezes continuely,my daughter has system with most everything,,but...

1. when skyping picture freezes continuely,my daughter has system with most everything,,but... - Similar Threads - skyping picture freezes

2. Skype freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype freezes: Skype freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-freezes/686ae9b9-500f-4f72-9a60-b4eb9c48adcb
  3. Skype freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype freezes: Skype freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-freezes/686ae9b9-500f-4f72-9a60-b4eb9c48adcb
  4. Lost most everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost most everything.: Looks like I had a power surge during the day. Turned my computer on and everything has changed. Went to look for my pics and have none. Nothing on my home screen is the same. Is there anyway to restore? Plus I thought Microsoft 10 had a backup, but I can't find. What do I...
  5. Need to make Skype work for my handicapped/non-verbal daughter.

Need to make Skype work for my handicapped/non-verbal daughter.: She is in a rehab facility for a pressure wound due to an ill-fitting wheelchair. For the first 5 months, 26 days, I was with her from 8:15 am until 7:30 pm every day. That's when the Governor shut down all visitations. I understand. But because she can't move herself, I...
  6. Need to make Skype work for my handicapped/non-verbal daughter.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to make Skype work for my handicapped/non-verbal daughter.: She is in a rehab facility for a pressure wound due to an ill-fitting wheelchair. For the first 5 months, 26 days, I was with her from 8:15 am until 7:30 pm every day. That's when the Governor shut down all visitations. I understand. But because she can't move herself, I...
  7. pc starts up and freezes when display picture shows. It continues to go black and then the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc starts up and freezes when display picture shows. It continues to go black and then the...: my pc starts up with the display screen and then goes black. It continues to do this and I am unable to get on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-starts-up-and-freezes-when-display-picture/7c71ac4a-9daf-4f77-8259-57712cfe6e92
  8. Pictures wont send on skype

Pictures wont send on skype: im trying to send someone pictures on skype. they seam like they send but when i click of the window and click back to it i end up with a greay box with a picture frame looking thing in it and the pic has dissaped. ive tried rebooting, reinstalling and deleting the appdata...
  9. Computer continues to freeze after everything i have tried

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer continues to freeze after everything i have tried: For the past 5 weeks my computer has been randomly locking up and I can’t figure out why. Mouse won’t move, nothing on my screen changes, and if I press caps lock the light does not change on keyboard. I reset my pc and ran several scans on my computer for malware so it’s not...
  10. Skype Preview New Picture-in-Picture Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview New Picture-in-Picture Mode: [img] Skype Preview is the second Windows 10 in-box app to add support for the new Compact Overlay feature that is coming in the Creators Update. (The first was Movies & TV.) Microsoft revealed that it would be adding Compact Overlay to the Creators Update in February,...