Windows 10: When some applications open a new window, the title bar gets hidden behind the task bar...

Discus and support When some applications open a new window, the title bar gets hidden behind the task bar... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/foreverallama_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/foreverallama_, May 20, 2020.

1. When some applications open a new window, the title bar gets hidden behind the task bar...

/u/foreverallama_, May 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, May 20, 2020
  3. DJC
    djc Win User
    Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

4. Thanatica Win User

When some applications open a new window, the title bar gets hidden behind the task bar...

Compound emoji in title bars not working.

For example, this one -> U+1F1EF U+DDEF

That's supposed to be a Japanese flag, but in a application title bar and on the task bar, it displays as "JP" in small-caps. And on this forum as well, apparently (only it errors out when I try to post - please fix that!).

Any chance this can get added to the list of fixes for a future Windows update? Thanks!

Disclaimer: You're going to suggest the Feedback app, which isn't working. So please refrain from doing that.

Thanatica, May 20, 2020
Thema:

When some applications open a new window, the title bar gets hidden behind the task bar...

1. When some applications open a new window, the title bar gets hidden behind the task bar... - Similar Threads - applications open window

2. Application and task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application and task bar: At first i found apps i didnt install after i switched on my PC and i restarted it after restarting my task bar was not showing anything, the time,start button and application and some of the appliacation i have i do not have access to them anymore like the setting, mircosoft...
  3. Application and task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application and task bar: At first i found apps i didnt install after i switched on my PC and i restarted it after restarting my task bar was not showing anything, the time,start button and application and some of the appliacation i have i do not have access to them anymore like the setting, mircosoft...
  4. Application and task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Task bar hidden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task bar hidden: If I am running a game in fullscreen or borderless mode the taskbar is hidden even if I am tabbed into a screen that is neither fullscreen nor borderless. I have not been able to find a fix to this problem. submitted by /u/Kake_14 [link] [comments]...
  6. How to make a non-hidden task bar icon hidden in the task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make a non-hidden task bar icon hidden in the task bar: I always open a lot of apps and the taskbar is always full. I don't need to use some apps but I need to keep them open. I want to make them organized by putting them in the hidden tray in the taskbar. How do I do it? Or it's straightforward, not possible?...
  7. Some apps are black when opened (with the title bar) Please help!!!

Some apps are black when opened (with the title bar) Please help!!!: On my brothers computer, some of his apps are black when they are opened. When they’re opened, you can still see the title bar, but the app itself is black. He says it started after installing graphics card drivers from Radeon adrenaline, so I’ll try rolling back the drivers...
  8. Title bar and task bar color

Title bar and task bar color: [ATTACH] why is the title bar and the task bar not the exactly same color when set? the top bar always appears a little brighter than the start and action center it's the same with transparency effect, the button is always a little darker is it supposed to be this way?...
  9. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...
  10. Task bar occasionally opens BEHIND a window

Task bar occasionally opens BEHIND a window: Title says it all. Sometimes, out of no where, my task bar starts opening behind all my windows. This only happens on my main monitor and not my other ones. I have no idea what causes this or how to solve it. Any help is appreciated. EDIT: forgot to include a gif of what...