when someone calls mr the icon for answering is missing and cant answer them

Discus and support when someone calls mr the icon for answering is missing and cant answer them in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i was chatting my photo and my friends photo came up side by side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by helenborthwick, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:42 AM.

1. helenborthwick Win User

when i was chatting my photo and my friends photo came up side by side

:)

helenborthwick, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:42 AM
  2. NataliaKourilko Win User

"Call Answer" and "End Call" replaced by icons

I am curious whether I am the only one who thinks that the green and red icons would look better when starting/ending a call rather than the text we have now?

I think it would look much more "interesting" than what we have now. I found a suggestion on this here

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/2676644-call-answer-end-call-experiece-with-phone-icons-ra
    , but it has only 4 votes. Is it that unpopular?

What does the WP community think?

NataliaKourilko, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:46 AM
  3. Karolina M Win User
    Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

4. milesr---01 Win User

Answering Incoming Call!

The 3G modules used in the Booklet 3G do not support voice calls - I think in hardware (not just drivers). So unfortunately you can't answer voice calls (or even see missed calls) using your Booklet 3G. I would suggest using call divert to send all calls
    to voicemail before using your SIM in the Booklet. Hope this helps. - Miles.

Thema:

1. when someone calls mr the icon for answering is missing and cant answer them - Similar Threads - someone calls icon

2. where did the battery icon go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where did the battery icon go?: where did the battery life icon go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-did-the-battery-icon-go/cdfe66f4-e4b2-426e-b8e1-208ffb4f1679
  3. Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error when upgrading my Surface Laptop device from Windows 10 Pro in S mode to just Windows...: Talked to support to escalate the issue of not being able to switch out of S Mode. They couldn't fix it after hours of troubleshooting. Many restarts, updates, diagnostic testing, info gathering.... Nothing! My laptop is brand new! I have not heard back from support so I...
  4. Encountered error message “operations failed with error 0x00003e3” when installing shared...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Encountered error message “operations failed with error 0x00003e3” when installing shared...: Hi Sir/Mdm, I have four PC with windows 10 pro 64 bit OS encountering error when installing shared printer Epson LQ300+ II from a PC that is sharing out the printer after a windows update few days back KB4343909 windows 10 april 2018 update cumulative update. I had shared...
  5. Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bug where uninstalled programs aren't removed from tray icon list.: If you right-click the taskbar > taskbar settings > taskbar > select which icons appear on the taskbar - there are uninstalled programs still listed. How do you remove them from this list? 116122
  6. how to clear taskbar tray icon list?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to clear taskbar tray icon list?: Windows 10 Pro 1709 How does one edit or clear this list? I executed the "portable" version of Ultimate Windows Tweaker ONE time and chose not to use it. Thank you, 116118
  7. some task bar icons have no graphic

in Windows 10 Customization
    some task bar icons have no graphic: I'm running current W10 on a new PC A handful of apps, when running and appearing on the task bar and anytime if pinned, are there, but are a black hole with no graphic. In particular, Edge and Settings. Anything I can do?...
  8. Microphone in Bluetooth headset not working when connected to PC Windows 10

Microphone in Bluetooth headset not working when connected to PC Windows 10: hi there i recently bought a pair of beats x which is a bluetooth connection. i connected it to a pc and its said music and voice connected. But when i started to listening to music it worked fine but when i tried to speak using discord the mic didnt work. i went to control...
  9. Xbox 360 (wired) not working, 1st and 4th light turn on for a second when plugging in...

Xbox 360 (wired) not working, 1st and 4th light turn on for a second when plugging in...: - Using Windows 10 - Wired Xbox 360 Controller - Uninstalled drivers by showing hidden devices in Device Manager and removing the Xbox 360 one. - Did a restart, uninstalled / re-installed the "Xbox 360 Accessories Software" (which can be found here:...
  10. cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do

cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do: went through the steps still cant acces my camera on my facebook I need yr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-acces-my-camera-on-my-facebook-done/1c9c23f3-56e7-4378-95f9-c66c49e797f1