Windows 10: when someone calls mr the icon for answering is missing and cant answer them

Discus and support when someone calls mr the icon for answering is missing and cant answer them in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i was chatting my photo and my friends photo came up side by side... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by helenborthwick, Aug 11, 2018.

1. when someone calls mr the icon for answering is missing and cant answer them

when i was chatting my photo and my friends photo came up side by side

:)

helenborthwick, Aug 11, 2018

2. "Call Answer" and "End Call" replaced by icons

I am curious whether I am the only one who thinks that the green and red icons would look better when starting/ending a call rather than the text we have now?

I think it would look much more "interesting" than what we have now. I found a suggestion on this here

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/2676644-call-answer-end-call-experiece-with-phone-icons-ra
    , but it has only 4 votes. Is it that unpopular?

What does the WP community think?

NataliaKourilko, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Aug 11, 2018
  4. when someone calls mr the icon for answering is missing and cant answer them

Answering Incoming Call!

The 3G modules used in the Booklet 3G do not support voice calls - I think in hardware (not just drivers). So unfortunately you can't answer voice calls (or even see missed calls) using your Booklet 3G. I would suggest using call divert to send all calls
    to voicemail before using your SIM in the Booklet. Hope this helps. - Miles.

milesr---01, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

when someone calls mr the icon for answering is missing and cant answer them

1. when someone calls mr the icon for answering is missing and cant answer them - Similar Threads - someone calls icon

2. Microsoft 10 isn't answering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 10 isn't answering: hello. I have serious problem. One month ago, I installed AutoCad 2018 application on my laptop ASUS model: D540N which runs with Microsoft 10 . but the app came with Autodesk Deskop App and Autodesk ReCap app. i don't make a use from the two apps, i only use autocad. till...
  3. Locked answers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked answers: Why the hell display them if they are locked -lame lame lame your organization is dying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-answers/161a322f-4219-421d-9153-7354a412a4a7
  4. Answers at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Answers at Microsoft: What does locked mean? I'm looking at the lock symbol. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answers-at-microsoft/304fdd7a-07fc-474b-9726-4fd8eea52dae
  5. Answer me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Answer me: What is the officially iso size of windows 10 1809..?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-me/e7b20212-359a-4e52-830f-0e12876814c9
  6. answer me fast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    answer me fast: How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot...
  7. Answer Desk Assure Renewal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Answer Desk Assure Renewal: I have just found out I was deducted €99 for a service call ' Answer Desk Assure Renewal' I did not order this and do not know what it is. Can anyone advise...
  8. Windows Live Mail not answering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail not answering: Good evening. Since a few days now, Windows Live mail is not answering anymore (timer turns for a few seconds and disappears -> back to desktop). I couldn't find a way to repair or reinstall it, what should I do ? Thank you in advance for your help. Eric NB : Please note...
  9. Write Answer in a PDF-file:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Write Answer in a PDF-file:: Why can I not Write answers in a PDF-document? I have received a dokument where I have to answer questions and reply. But - I cannot write the answers in the dokument. It only turns blue - Why??? What shall I do to make it work? It is an important dokument.... Thank...
  10. Where are the answers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are the answers: I would like to know where to find the answers to the questions, it seems you can always find a question about what you want to know, but can never find any answers...