Windows 10: when the devil usurps my system

Discus and support when the devil usurps my system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Occasionally when I am in a document and go to scroll using the mouse wheel the size of the print changes. As in all things MS there must be a setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Big John3, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Big John3 Win User

when the devil usurps my system

Occasionally when I am in a document and go to scroll using the mouse wheel the size of the print changes. As in all things MS there must be a setting somewhere that causes this. Question is where? W up to date.

:)

Big John3, Jun 17, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 usurps our internet

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us which version of Windows 10 you are using. Follow the instructions below to check:

• Click Start > Settings > System > About.

It would also help sending us a screenshot of the Advanced options window. Here are the steps:

• Click Start > Settings >Update & security > Advanced Options.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jun 17, 2021
  4. when the devil usurps my system

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

when the devil usurps my system

1. when the devil usurps my system - Similar Threads - devil usurps system

2. Red Devil 5700XT. Device PCI\VEN_1002 had a problem starting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red Devil 5700XT. Device PCI\VEN_1002 had a problem starting.: Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_731F&SUBSYS_2398148C&REV_C1\6&eaf386a&0&00000019 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem27.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: amdwddmgLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x0Problem Status: 0xC00000E5I can't fix this. DDU,...
  3. Red Devil 5700XT. Device PCI\VEN_1002 had a problem starting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red Devil 5700XT. Device PCI\VEN_1002 had a problem starting.: Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_731F&SUBSYS_2398148C&REV_C1\6&eaf386a&0&00000019 had a problem starting.Driver Name: oem27.infClass Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: amdwddmgLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x0Problem Status: 0xC00000E5I can't fix this. DDU,...
  4. When will my system upgrade to the Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will my system upgrade to the Windows 11: Why is it taking so long to get the windows 11 upgrade?Both my computer and my spouse's meet what is needed to get the free upgrade I checked. It keeps saying on the site we are working on it. When is the testing going to be done ?. When the testing is done how will I know...
  5. Storage sense ON is the devil?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage sense ON is the devil?: Hello, I wonder what do you think about cleaning junk and old files using storage sense, it is good or it is a mess? *Devil could it replace CCleaner? Thanks Came 133734
  6. Storage sense ON is the devil?

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage sense ON is the devil?: Hello, I wonder what do you think about cleaning junk and old files using storage sense, it is good or it is a mess? *Devil could it replace CCleaner? Thanks Came 133734
  7. What the devil is mstf data?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What the devil is mstf data?: When scrolling through my internal drives on a live partitioning disc, I noticed that both of my internal storage-only hard drives had their main partitions clipped off from the beginning with some sort of dark, unidentifiable partition with Microsoft's name on it, regardless...
  8. Devil May Cry 5 Demo now available to download on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Devil May Cry 5 Demo now available to download on Xbox One: The ultimate Devil Hunter is back in style, in the game action fans have been waiting for. In this demo, control Nero and use his Devil Breaker to fight the demon hordes, gain new skills and save Red Grave City! Save data from this demo will grant you a bonus of 30,000 Red...
  9. Devil May Cry 5 Demo Out Now Exclusively on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Devil May Cry 5 Demo Out Now Exclusively on Xbox One: hCHfQhDu2Nc We aren’t exaggerating when we say Devil May Cry 5 is one of the most over-the-top action experiences of this generation. You don’t have to take our word for it, you can play the demo right now only on Xbox One! The Devil May Cry series is the undisputed...
  10. Fast Boot has the devil inside

in Windows 10 Support
    Fast Boot has the devil inside: Using an usb external drive (spinning HD) i have found a issue with vanishing files: PC_A and PC_B windows 10 with fast boot active plug the usb on PC_A and copy some files, turn off PC_A unplug usb from PC_A, plug in the usb HD on PC_B turn on PC_B: no new files...