Windows 10: When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with...

Discus and support When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with Windows 10, it becomes activated. Is this process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lakshan Perera, Nov 28, 2021.

1. When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with...

Hi,When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with Windows 10, it becomes activated. Is this process genuine?I need some kind advice from someone.Thanks.BR

:)

Lakshan Perera, Nov 28, 2021

2. windows 7 product key not genuine

my windows 7 is not genuine
    What do you mean by its not genuine?

More information is required.

Bill Smithers, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Golden Win User
    Want to replace my Windows 7

Hi All,

I suspect that my Windows 7 installed on my PC may not be genuine - I have taken steps to purchase a genuine version on Windows 7, and need some help to "convert" over.

I guess I need to somehow deactivate the current version of 7, and then reactivate with my genuine key. Does that sound correct, or is a different approach required? If so, can anyone offer me the best advice to do this?

Thanks.

Golden, Nov 28, 2021
  4. When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with...

windows 7 product key not genuine

my windows 7 is not genuine

lakhyajitmahanta, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with...

1. When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with... - Similar Threads - Genuine Product Key

2. Windows 7 Product Key transferrable to a new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Product Key transferrable to a new PC?: My dad upgraded to a new tower pc and he gave me the old one. Its a Dell Optiplex that came with a copy of Windows 7 on the old mechanical HD. I want to prolong the life of this old PC so I swapped out the old mechanical HD for a new SSD, but I also want to transfer the...
  3. Windows 7 Product Key transferrable to a new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Product Key transferrable to a new PC?: My dad upgraded to a new tower pc and he gave me the old one. Its a Dell Optiplex that came with a copy of Windows 7 on the old mechanical HD. I want to prolong the life of this old PC so I swapped out the old mechanical HD for a new SSD, but I also want to transfer the...
  4. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuine product Key: How do check genuine product key, one local man sell a product key and he tell me he sell a genuine product key. are you sell genuine product key from your company to others?...
  5. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genuine product Key: How do check genuine product key, one local man sell a product key and he tell me he sell a genuine product key. are you sell genuine product key from your company to others?...
  6. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with...: Hi,When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with Windows 10, it becomes activated. Is this process genuine?I need some kind advice from someone.Thanks.BR...
  8. When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with...: Hi,When the Genuine Product Key of a PC with Windows 7 is added to a newly installed PC with Windows 10, it becomes activated. Is this process genuine?I need some kind advice from someone.Thanks.BR...
  9. product key or genuine window 10 for pc free

product key or genuine window 10 for pc free: I just bought pc from individual it has windows 10 pro and I can't activate windows it keeps responding that I have no product key and also must get a copy of genuine windows 10.Is there somewhere to get this help free?...
  10. Product key genuine or not

Product key genuine or not: Hello, I have a window's activation key, before installing it,I want to check whether it is genuine or not, bought it from locally,. Windows 10, pro. please help, I want to check it before installing it .Thank you....