Windows 10: When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.

Discus and support When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone who's reading this, if there is any spelling mistakes my apologies. The problem I'm facing is when I press the enter key it makes a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mariusshorsts, Jan 7, 2019.

1. When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.

Hello everyone who's reading this, if there is any spelling mistakes my apologies.

The problem I'm facing is when I press the enter key it makes a noise, what I tried to fix it, I unplugged en plugged my keyboard back in, restarted my computer. It didn't fix it, so I went on the windows 10 sounds and I put " no sounds " but I still was able to hear the noise, on my old windows I didn't have noise.

At first it wasn't that annoying, but when I started using it more and more it's really disturbing while playing games.

Can you please tell me how to fix it??

Thanks! Have a nice day.

:)

mariusshorsts, Jan 7, 2019

2. Cortana won't make noise

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to listen other music without any issue?

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key + W”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

c. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

d. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

e. Follow the On Screen instructions.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Arctucas Win User

When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise.

1. When the key " Enter " is pressed makes a noise. - Similar Threads - key Enter pressed

2. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  3. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  4. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  5. Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time

Beeping noise when pressing the keys shift, w and a at the same time: I play games and in every single game i try i cant press shift w and a at the same time and it only makes a beeping sound after a second or two, I have all updated drivers however im using a pc/2 slot keyboard, all my sticky keys and accessibility settings have been turned...
  6. When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...: When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it makes the function of “windows” key. What can I do?...
  7. When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...

When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it...: When I press “windows” key it makes the function of “fn” key and when I press “fn” key it makes the function of “windows” key. What can I do?...
  8. my computer makes a weird noise when i hit the a key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer makes a weird noise when i hit the a key: no clue why but it makes a noise whenever i hit the a key, its like a weird beep and it makes a noise when i hit it and when i let go. not a virus....
  9. speakers make noise when key is pressed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers make noise when key is pressed: Whenever I press the m key the speakers make a noise and i have no idea on why its doing that i turn off sticky keys a toggle key and it is still doing it and its slowly driving me insane...
  10. Computer makes a noise when I press minus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer makes a noise when I press minus: Whenever I press the minus key, even to make an underscore, it makes a noise. The noise it makes alternates between a buh dump and a buh doom. It doesn't effect anything at all, but it is just kind of annoying. I am using the most recent version of windows 10 and have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sql makes noise when pressing enter