Windows 10: When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes.

Discus and support When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes. there is photo for blue screen, and stop code is WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, and the minidump file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BarkYang, May 17, 2019.

1. BarkYang Win User

When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes.

there is photo for blue screen, and stop code is WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT,

and the minidump file upload as here.

thank you.

When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes. [​IMG]

:)

BarkYang, May 17, 2019
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, May 17, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 17, 2019
  4. When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes.

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes. - Similar Threads - notebook opens screen

2. Blue Screen - Notebook crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Notebook crashing: I am getting this blue screen error can anyone help me with this?Description:Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONWhat failed: wnpdriver.sysNot sure how to proceed. Please help...
  3. Blue Screen - Notebook crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Notebook crashing: I am getting this blue screen error can anyone help me with this?Description:Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONWhat failed: wnpdriver.sysNot sure how to proceed. Please help...
  4. Minecraft crashing when opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashing when opened: I downloaded Minecraft this morning for nostalgic reasons. I got the installer from the Minecraft website. I can open the launcher. However, whenever I try to play java, it will load for a second, and I can see the red Mojang screen, but my computer always restarts itself...
  5. Minecraft crashing when opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashing when opened: I downloaded Minecraft this morning for nostalgic reasons. I got the installer from the Minecraft website. I can open the launcher. However, whenever I try to play java, it will load for a second, and I can see the red Mojang screen, but my computer always restarts itself...
  6. Browsers crash when opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers crash when opened: I have been having an issue with browsers on my laptop crashing and then reopening immediately with a few seconds of delay. It started with Firefox, but then I discovered that it happens with Chrome and Edge as well. It does not happen with Brave and IE however. I have tried...
  7. Notebook crash, recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notebook crash, recovery: ^ Several mnths ago my Asus ux31a crashed, started with a stopcode for Kmode exception. notebook crashes at various times in bootup and very often goes straight to bios, 4 reboots usually gets me to safe mode, so tried to clean up many times, no issues with...
  8. Gaming Notebook randomly crashes

Gaming Notebook randomly crashes: Hi everyone, a year ago I bought an Acer Predator Helios 500, a very powerful gaming notebook with an i9 processor. I use it mostly to play MMORPG games, which are not super taxing usually and don't have incredible graphics or anything. The issue I have is that while...
  9. Minesweeper crashes when opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper crashes when opening.: So I installed minesweeper a year ago and it was working fine. But I tried to open it today and it shows Microsoft Minesweeper then closes. I don't know the problem. No updates and everything is up to date. What is the problem?...
  10. Crashing When opening apps

Crashing When opening apps: When I try to launch fortnite, or when I fullscreen powerpoint, my laptop crashes. I get the error message system thread exception not handled. It used to work fine before though. and a nivida gtx[ATTACH]...