Windows 10: When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes.

Discus and support When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes. there is photo for blue screen, and stop code is WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, and the minidump file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BarkYang, May 17, 2019.

1. BarkYang Win User

When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes.

there is photo for blue screen, and stop code is WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT,

and the minidump file upload as here.

thank you.

When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes. [​IMG]

:)

BarkYang, May 17, 2019
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, May 17, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 17, 2019
  4. When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes.

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. When the notebook opens the screen, it crashes. - Similar Threads - notebook opens screen

2. Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Notebook 7 spin crash: My Samsung Notebook 7 Spin is about 3 years old, and came with an Intel Core i7 processor and Windows 8 installed. System has been fine for months and I've been updating when notified by Window's that an update was needed. The most resent update has crashed my laptop and...
  3. Crashing When opening apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing When opening apps: When I try to launch fortnite, or when I fullscreen powerpoint, my laptop crashes. I get the error message system thread exception not handled. It used to work fine before though. and a nivida gtx[ATTACH]...
  4. All sections Security crash when opening.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All sections Security crash when opening.: I have recently updated to 17730.1000 and I am finding that Windows Security just crashes when opening. All the features have a little green tick and say no action is required. I have done a file check and a health check and an independent malware scan, but all seems OK. So...
  5. Crash when open 2 games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash when open 2 games: I can't open 2 games. Of course i can play just 1, but i need to put one in taskbar (SAMP) and when i want to open other game (it doesn't matter what game [League of Legends or something else]), the second game i open crashes. Any solution? [img] 36646
  6. windows 10 crash (blue screen) when opening new app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 crash (blue screen) when opening new app: Saturday I downloaded an App (Ear Trumpet) in the Store and when I open, I got the BSOD. When the PC restarts I uninstalled it. But today, I downloaded another App (KODI), when I open it, BSOD again. I have Windows 10 pro up to date (v1607) build 14393.187 This...
  7. Windows store keeps crashing when opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store keeps crashing when opening: Since the last update, windows store all of the sudden won't restart. Any tips on how to make it work again? [img] 22118
  8. OneNote, prevent automatic opening of notebook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote, prevent automatic opening of notebook: Hello all, I apologize if this is a general question, I just have not been able to find a clear answer for this and wanted to reach out to you all. Whenever I open OneNote on my computer, it automatically opens my last-opened notebook with it. This is a concern of mine,...
  9. Skype crashes when outlook is opened

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Skype crashes when outlook is opened: My version of Skype is 7.18.0.112 each time i start outlook 2013 it stops working. I'v tried to reset the priorities for Skype, deleted the local directory for skype in appdadat...nothing seems to help. My windows 10 pro is up to date and everything else just works...
  10. Windows 10 crashes when opening explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 crashes when opening explorer: i think it happens when i stress out my pc too much, but the thing is, it seems that even opening explorer (mycomputer, other folders) triggers it, and i dont think that should happen. when it does, it keeps rebooting, sometimes for 20 minutes. it doesnt get to the windows...