Windows 10: When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are...

Discus and support When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the "sleep mode" I have pictures that are coming up but I would like to change the picture folder to another picture folder. 1) I am not sure how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimStimpfel, May 23, 2019.

1. When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are...

In the "sleep mode" I have pictures that are coming up but I would like to change the picture folder to another picture folder.

1) I am not sure how to locate the folder that these pictures are coming from.

2) How do I change the folders from one picture folder to another picture folder?

Thanks.

:)

TimStimpfel, May 23, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Getting to sign on screen from sleep mode

Hi Kirk,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• What were you doing on your device before performing sleep mode?
    • Can you verify if you're just only seeing a blank screen after putting your PC in sleep mode?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

Looking forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, May 23, 2019
  4. When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are...

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, May 23, 2019
Thema:

When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are...

1. When the screen is in "sleep mode", I would like to know what folder the pictures are... - Similar Threads - screen sleep mode

2. I would like to know what caused blue screen "video memory management internal error"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to know what caused blue screen "video memory management internal error": Hello i dont know how to read dump log files, if anyone can tell me what caused blue screen with "video memory management internal error"Here is link to mini dumphttps://mega.nz/file/IIgjBJaS#_wtAXHske9T3Vw-LD24F6n2rKgeinJNwokz0QnQJZdw...
  3. I would like to know what caused blue screen "video memory management internal error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know what caused blue screen "video memory management internal error": Hello i dont know how to read dump log files, if anyone can tell me what caused blue screen with "video memory management internal error"Here is link to mini dumphttps://mega.nz/file/IIgjBJaS#_wtAXHske9T3Vw-LD24F6n2rKgeinJNwokz0QnQJZdw...
  4. I would like to know what caused blue screen "video memory management internal error"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  6. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  7. Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...: Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I uninstalled malwarebytes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-would-like-to-know-what-this-is-and-if-it/cc494ea5-c90e-4094-b54d-f547035430c8
  8. PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PICTURE ON SLEEP MODE: HOW DO I GET A PICTURE FEATURING ON "SLEEP" MODE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picture-on-sleep-mode/1464e750-b6ec-4b31-8a71-aa59257ad5f3
  9. Static like screen when PC is in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Static like screen when PC is in sleep mode: I have been facing this problem that whenever my PC goes to sleep a static-like screen appears and I am not able to do anything or even wake it up. The only thing I have to do is force reboot. I think it is the display adapter problem and I tried updating it but it said it's...
  10. Would like to know 2 things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to know 2 things: 1. What is actually taking place when I get the message "Updating Component Registration"? I have an app for MS Flight Simulator X that installed just fine under Win 7. In Win 10, it hangs at the above message and never progresses. 2. Also with FSX, the installation of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I would like to know if peter put the number to open the safe