Windows 10: When touch screen drivers will be available for Flex 5-14ARE05 Laptop for windows 11

Discus and support When touch screen drivers will be available for Flex 5-14ARE05 Laptop for windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Touch drivers are available for flex 5-15ITL05 in windows 11 but not for Flex 5-14ARE05. Can you tell me when it will be available.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Viraj_16, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Viraj_16 Win User

When touch screen drivers will be available for Flex 5-14ARE05 Laptop for windows 11

Touch drivers are available for flex 5-15ITL05 in windows 11 but not for Flex 5-14ARE05. Can you tell me when it will be available.

:)

Viraj_16, Jun 24, 2022

2. Lenovo Flex 5 1570 touch screen not working

I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 about two weeks ago. It's a pretty awesome machine. But after the initial set up and update on the first day of use, the touch screen has not worked since then. I had a Lenovo tech take control and uninstall and reinstall
    the driver. That didn't work. He updated the BIOS. Still nothing. I'm thinking this is a problem with the latest Windows 10 update and the driver for the screen.

When I checked the "about this device", it now says no pen or touch input is available for this screen. So now using it as a tablet is useless.

Any ideas? I can't return it to B&H because they don't refund on laptops. And I'm loving this laptop. I just want it functioning 100%. Anyone else ever solve this problem? Or does anyone at Microsoft know anything about this?

Thanks guys.

LH

LuckyLucOnBass, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Lenovo Flex 5 1570 touch screen not working

Hi Lucky,

One of the possible reasons why your touch screen is not working is due to outdated driver. To resolve your issue kindly follow these steps.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Navigate to option Human Interface Devices.
    • Then expand to HID-compliant touch screen or HID-compliant device. (If you cannot find these options, click View > Show hidden devices).
    • Right-click HID-compliant touch screen or HID-compliant device.
    • Then click Disable.
    • Window will appear "Disabling this device will cause it stop functioning. Do you really want to disable it".
    • Click Yes.
    • Repeat the above steps. Choose Enable to bring the touch back.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Marilou Ser, Jun 24, 2022
  4. PapaOleg Win User

When touch screen drivers will be available for Flex 5-14ARE05 Laptop for windows 11

Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working

I have Lenovo Flex 5 notebook. Touch screen stoped working completely. I Use win 10. I updated the system. Hid compliant touch screen driver is also up to date. Not updates cancbe found. I disabled and enable this driver - touch screen not working. I
    uninstalled and installed it again - not resolved. In events list for this driver - saw message " driver is not migrated" .

How to resolve this problem?

Thank you.

PapaOleg, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

1. When touch screen drivers will be available for Flex 5-14ARE05 Laptop for windows 11 - Similar Threads - touch screen drivers

2. BSOD errors Windows 11, Lenovo Flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors Windows 11, Lenovo Flex 5: Frequent BSOD on Win 11. Lenovo flex 5-1570 Model name: 81CA Mfg Date 18/05/09Three BSOD errors today, last two looked quite similar, not sure the first one was the same. Can someone help with where to start in troubleshooting/fixing this?Link to onedrive with dump files,...
  3. BSOD errors Windows 11, Lenovo Flex 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors Windows 11, Lenovo Flex 5: Frequent BSOD on Win 11. Lenovo flex 5-1570 Model name: 81CA Mfg Date 18/05/09Three BSOD errors today, last two looked quite similar, not sure the first one was the same. Can someone help with where to start in troubleshooting/fixing this?Link to onedrive with dump files,...
  4. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  5. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  6. Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes and causes Blue Screen Error Lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi I use a lenovo deapad Flex 5, and today out of nowhere this blue screen erros started appearing. I had been a couple of days working without internet connection, I do not know if it will be relevant information. This is sudden, and it just stops working first the keyboard,...
  7. When touch screen drivers will be available for Flex 5-14ARE05 Laptop for windows 11

When touch screen drivers will be available for Flex 5-14ARE05 Laptop for windows 11: Touch drivers are available for flex 5-15ITL05 in windows 11 but not for Flex 5-14ARE05. Can you tell me when it will be available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-touch-screen-drivers-will-be-available-for/2b0dbbb8-ab49-4afe-9601-ab9d8e65eab3
  8. BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05: Hi!I'm getting consistent BSOD's on my new Lenovo laptop with the error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I ran the driver verifier and it there seems to be some problem with the "ACPI Virtual Power Controller Driver". Can you please analyze what the cause of the problem is, is...
  9. Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Touch Screen Drivers on a non touch screen laptop: Can I download and install a Microsoft touch screen driver on a laptop that does not have touch screen facilities? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-touch-screen-drivers-on-a-non-touch/75eb4d54-e753-4ed2-957a-1460cc68f05c
  10. insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    insignia flex tablet touch screen issue: i finally found the solution's to this problem----been working on this for a long time--- what i did was install an old version of window 10 home and installed all the drivers for the insignia which i got on multiple searches ---this has not worked since the window 10 update...