Windows 10: When try to download Minecraft on Pc through microsoft store it says i own it but then says...

Discus and support When try to download Minecraft on Pc through microsoft store it says i own it but then says... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It is really innoying that I cant download this game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GCGR33N, Aug 23, 2019.

1. GCGR33N Win User

When try to download Minecraft on Pc through microsoft store it says i own it but then says...

It is really innoying that I cant download this game.

:)

GCGR33N, Aug 23, 2019

2. Cannot download Minecraft from Microsoft store

I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 game through the Microsoft store.

I go to 'help' and am told this:

Windows 10

1. Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install.
    2. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install.
    3. Select Download tool now, and follow the instructions.
    4. A wizard will help you through the steps to install. You can install Windows 10 on a PC or a Mac.

There IS NO "Windows 10" OR PRoduct key/install.

When I click on INstall/play in my purchase window, it takes me to the microsoft store where it says I have to buy it again. Yes, I am signed into my account.

I've also tried clicking "install on my devices" but then says I don't have any registered devices, even though I AM SIGNED IN on my computer through Microsoft already.

I keep getting turned in circles. All I want to do is play the dang game. ANd ofc it says no refunds. How can I play if it won't let me download????? I don't want to just play online. I want to play it offline also.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games

MemyselfI123, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Chokibree Win User
    App in Windows Store is not installed, and yet store says it is.

Hello Microsoft community! I use my computer mostly 2-3 hours a day, and game on it. I had installed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition beta, and my Dropbox became corrupted, and deleted it. I have deleted Dropbox, and I have tried reinstalling the game from the
    Windows store. The store says the game is installed, but I cannot find Minecraft W10 with Cortana, or the app list in the start menu. I have taken 2 or 3 days to try to resolve this problem, and none of the methods have worked. I have deleted the app's files
    (even in hidden folders) from my PC, and the store still says it is installed. I unfortunately have no backups of my PC before this happened. Please help!

Chokibree, Aug 23, 2019
  4. LoReFo Win User

When try to download Minecraft on Pc through microsoft store it says i own it but then says...

I redeemed the code with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10, but when i go to the microsoft store it says i need to buy it

Recently I redeemed the code that came with my minecraft account for minecraft windows 10 edition and it says that i own it in the browser version of the microsoft store, but when it opens the game in the microsoft store app, it says i have to buy it and
    the only version i own is the free trial.

LoReFo, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. When try to download Minecraft on Pc through microsoft store it says i own it but then says... - Similar Threads - try download Minecraft

2. I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I own Minecraft but it says I need to buy it.: I have owned Minecraft since 2013, I have played it across 3 different computers. I recently got a new PC and logged into the account I've used for the past 10 years, and the launcher, site, and store, all say I do not own the game. Nothing I've tried has worked. If someone...
  3. when i download minecraft it says it cant run on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i download minecraft it says it cant run on my pc: ive tried deleting it and reinstalling 3 times in the past 2 days and its been taking hours to download but whenever it finally finishes and i try to open it it says it cant run on my pc. for the last 2 tries ive been making sure i download the windows 10/11 version and it...
  4. when i download minecraft it says it cant run on my pc

when i download minecraft it says it cant run on my pc: ive tried deleting it and reinstalling 3 times in the past 2 days and its been taking hours to download but whenever it finally finishes and i try to open it it says it cant run on my pc. for the last 2 tries ive been making sure i download the windows 10/11 version and it...
  5. On Minecraft.net It Says I Own Minecraft And Have An Account But Not On The Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Minecraft.net It Says I Own Minecraft And Have An Account But Not On The Microsoft...: I know I have minecraft because I can log-in and I have the launcher to play it. For some reason when someone on the xbox app invites me to minecraft it redirects me to the microsoft store to purchase minecraft. When I know I have it....
  6. Minecraft says I don't own it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I don't own it.: SO I can play the game fine, but when I go on the site WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT it says I don't own it. This means I can't play any online game only the ones that minecraft features for some reason or see a snapshot of the game. Please help me out....
  7. Minecraft says i dont own it

Minecraft says i dont own it: I got Minecraft windows 10 though the better together promotion but when I download the game, the "unlock full game" button appears even though I have claimed the game code I tried signing out of the store and back in, it didn't work I tried reinstalling the game, it...
  8. Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.: Hello, Recently, Minecraft stopped working on my HP Pavillion Notebook; it would open, show the Mojang logo, then close and present the message 'Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001'. So I uninstalled...
  9. Says Minecraft is not owned on this account but it is when i log into minecraft.net?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says Minecraft is not owned on this account but it is when i log into minecraft.net?: I own Minecraft, the whole game. I bought and downloaded it from minecraft.net. I have been happily playing and can log in and see all the information there. Perfect... no. I would like to play cross platform with nintendo switch users, but cannot because it always say i...
  10. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...