Windows 10: When trying tio install icloud on my pc , it says that my pc is not configured to run it

Discus and support When trying tio install icloud on my pc , it says that my pc is not configured to run it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please see subject line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebbieLittlefield, Sep 20, 2018.

1. When trying tio install icloud on my pc , it says that my pc is not configured to run it

please see subject line

:)

DebbieLittlefield, Sep 20, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 20, 2018
  3. iCloud will not install on my Windonws PC

I lost my iPhone with all my pictures, videos etc on it. Luckily I had everything backed up to iCloud. The only problem is I have over 3000 pictures and you can only download one at a time via the iCloud website. I have a Windows PC. I have tried downloading
    the iCloud App for Windows - apparently you can manage your pictures better here and download multiple instead of one at once. The only thing is, the iCloud app will not install on my Windows PC. It's driving me nuts.

It manages to download, so I click on "iCloudSetup".

It the prepares to install, so i click yes to the terms & conditions.

It then comes up with a message saying

"There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A programme run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor".

I have tried uninstalling/repairing all Apple Software and then trying to download again but no luck!

Please help!

stressedgadgetuser, Sep 20, 2018
  4. When trying tio install icloud on my pc , it says that my pc is not configured to run it

does this say i can install pc 2100?

"Because DDR memory is backward-compatible, you can safely upgrade your system with any of the guaranteed-compatible DDR speeds listed below, even if your manual calls for PC1600 or PC2100 speeds."

does that say i can install pc 2100 or i cannot install pc 2100? if my system uses pc 3200.

HiddenStupid, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

When trying tio install icloud on my pc , it says that my pc is not configured to run it

1. When trying tio install icloud on my pc , it says that my pc is not configured to run it - Similar Threads - trying tio install

2. I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not: I’ve tryed everything I’ve reset my password still says it’s wrong I’ve used the on screen keaboard still said it was wrong I’ve restarted multiple time I’ve did the shift restart thing that didn’t work...
  3. I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not: I’ve tryed everything I’ve reset my password still says it’s wrong I’ve used the on screen keaboard still said it was wrong I’ve restarted multiple time I’ve did the shift restart thing that didn’t work...
  4. when i download the minecraft installer it says it cant run on my pc

when i download the minecraft installer it says it cant run on my pc: ive tried deleting it and reinstalling 3 times in the past 2 days and its been taking hours to download but whenever it finally finishes and i try to open it it says it cant run on my pc. for the last 2 tries ive been making sure i download the windows 10/11 version and it...
  5. when i download the minecraft installer it says it cant run on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i download the minecraft installer it says it cant run on my pc: ive tried deleting it and reinstalling 3 times in the past 2 days and its been taking hours to download but whenever it finally finishes and i try to open it it says it cant run on my pc. for the last 2 tries ive been making sure i download the windows 10/11 version and it...
  6. when i download minecraft it says it cant run on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i download minecraft it says it cant run on my pc: ive tried deleting it and reinstalling 3 times in the past 2 days and its been taking hours to download but whenever it finally finishes and i try to open it it says it cant run on my pc. for the last 2 tries ive been making sure i download the windows 10/11 version and it...
  7. when i download minecraft it says it cant run on my pc

when i download minecraft it says it cant run on my pc: ive tried deleting it and reinstalling 3 times in the past 2 days and its been taking hours to download but whenever it finally finishes and i try to open it it says it cant run on my pc. for the last 2 tries ive been making sure i download the windows 10/11 version and it...
  8. My PC runs into issues when trying to perform a reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC runs into issues when trying to perform a reset.: Hello, I am running base Windows 10 on a 3 year old Alienware Steam Machine (I think its an alienware alpha). The only modification to the device I have ever made, was swapping one stick of 4GB ram with an 8GB stick. Recently my performance has been sub-par, so I decided to...
  9. cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install icloud on my windows 10 PC: I have tried to download the icloud program from Apple's website multiple times and it keeps failing to install. The error message is "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program that runs as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your...
  10. Installing Icloud on my PC

Installing Icloud on my PC: Hi, I tried installing iCloud on my PC, After iCloud was installed and I logged into iCloud an error comes up that says "Repair iCloud for Windows to use iCloud with Outlook. Open Programs and Features, select iCloud, Click Change, and then choose Repair to use iCloud in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Icloud for windows 10 says sytem not configured to run