Windows 10: when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code

Discus and support when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop won't record .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jerryfarmer1, Aug 18, 2019.

1. when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code

my laptop won't record .

:)

jerryfarmer1, Aug 18, 2019
  2. bha19 Win User

Burn CD error

I have mp3's on my computer that I want to burn to cd's. When I try to burn some of the files media player says Error:Windows Media Player cannot burn some of the files

If I click o.k. and then hit burn files it works. I did not edit the list at all, so why am I getting this error sometimes and not when I try again?

bha19, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Audio CD Burning Error

Hi Ruby,

Incompatible drivers and software can cause the error message that you're getting when burning audio CD. Since you have tried to update the driver to its latest version, we suggest that you
    try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    • Try burning the audio CD once more and check if the error will appear again.

Should the issue remains the same, you can
    perform clean boot
    . Follow the steps under Windows 10 from the link provided to eliminate software conflicts.

Let us know how it goes, we'll be glad to help you further.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 18, 2019
  4. when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code

Trying to burn CD

iTunes is not a Microsoft product and neither is VLC Player

Apple, who own iTunes, have written instructions on what you have to do:

Burning Your Music to a CD

Burning Your Music to a CD iTunes Tutorial Windows

Copy a playlist to an Audio CD by following these steps:

1. With iTunes open, insert a blank CD into your computer.
    2. Select the playlist you want to copy to CD. Before burning your CD, you can rearrange the songs by dragging them to different positions.
    3. At the bottom of the iTunes window, check the size of your playlist to make sure it doesn’t exceed the amount of space on a CD.
    4. Click the Burn button to begin copying the songs from your computer to the CD. You can watch the progress in the iTunes window.
    5. When the files are copied, a CD icon will appear in the iTunes Source list.
    6. Click the Eject button to eject your CD

Bill Smithers, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code

1. when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code - Similar Threads - trying burn laptop

2. Trying to burn a CD but keep getting an error pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to burn a CD but keep getting an error pop up: I’ve been trying to burn a CD on my computer for 2 days now and it keeps having the same issues so I’m not sure what’s wrong. I’ve done it before about a year and a half ago with no issues, not sure if I accidentally changed some settings or what not but I’m just trying to...
  3. Trying to burn a CD but keep getting an error pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to burn a CD but keep getting an error pop up: I’ve been trying to burn a CD on my computer for 2 days now and it keeps having the same issues so I’m not sure what’s wrong. I’ve done it before about a year and a half ago with no issues, not sure if I accidentally changed some settings or what not but I’m just trying to...
  4. Why are my cds both cd-r and cd-rw rejected when I try to burn a cd?

in Cortana
    Why are my cds both cd-r and cd-rw rejected when I try to burn a cd?: When I try to burn a cd, I insert a cd but it is reject. Keeps saying, "Insert a writable cd." But my cds are writable.Mike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-cds-both-cd-r-and-cd-rw-rejected-when-i/b1fe563b-3621-4e11-95b0-030706ec0ec9
  5. Burning a CD - errors?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Burning a CD - errors?: I am trying to burn a CD-R with songs, but it ejects and displays an error message every time that the burn process is nearly complete. I made sure to set it to burning "audio disc" I have tried multiple different discs from the package that i bought, disconnected and...
  6. error burning cd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error burning cd: media player say cd burn is complete but the cd is still blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-burning-cd/8dc26dc8-cbbe-4a32-8a68-185ba5104352
  7. Burn CD error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Burn CD error: I have mp3's on my computer that I want to burn to cd's. When I try to burn some of the files media player says Error:Windows Media Player cannot burn some of the files If I click o.k. and then burn files again it works, so why am I getting this error sometimes and not when...
  8. Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD: I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803, on an HP Envy Desktop. I haven't changed anything on my computer or added any software. When I try to burn a music CD in either Apple iTunes or with Windows Media Player I get error code 0x0AA0301. "Unknown error has occurred"...
  9. Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x0AA0301 when trying to burn CD: I am running Windows 10 Home, version 1803, on an HP Envy Desktop. I haven't changed anything on my computer or added any software. When I try to burn a music CD in either Apple iTunes or with Windows Media Player I get error code 0x0AA0301. "Unknown error has occurred"...
  10. I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop: the code is -2005532572 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-get-an-error-code-when-trying-to-play-a-game-on/fc6c49e0-84db-4a09-8ce5-49ca04a4a452