Windows 10: When trying to connect on FB Messanger, it shows I have no camera. But when I try to access...

Discus and support When trying to connect on FB Messanger, it shows I have no camera. But when I try to access... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; here's the screen shots I got from Facebook [ATTACH] Here's the screen shot I got for the laptop [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StaceVo, Jun 18, 2020.

1. StaceVo Win User

When trying to connect on FB Messanger, it shows I have no camera. But when I try to access...

here's the screen shots I got from Facebook

When trying to connect on FB Messanger, it shows I have no camera. But when I try to access... 644924e8-7f18-43a4-9f56-2679b08eba31?upload=true.png

Here's the screen shot I got for the laptop

When trying to connect on FB Messanger, it shows I have no camera. But when I try to access... b24e0c63-f962-4e2d-83a0-4bb6735d5dcd?upload=true.png

:)

StaceVo, Jun 18, 2020
  2. its meR Win User

FB Messanger not working on Lumia 925

Hi...can anyone guide me on how to FB messanger work on Lumia 925? Can we expect Microsoft to do something about such a simple thing?

its meR, Jun 18, 2020
  3. FB messanger issue

Hi,

I am just wondering, if the problem with FB chat in WP8s is being solved... I mean the fact, that windows messaging app doesn't recieve messages from facebook (sometimes randomly do, but it's still not much reliable). However, it's discussed in many forums
    already. So is it possible, it's going to be fixed with an OS update in future... or I have to require no more than other messangers like IM+ (what I am still not satisfied with) ?

(Lumia 820)

maugli---01, Jun 18, 2020
  4. When trying to connect on FB Messanger, it shows I have no camera. But when I try to access...

Trying to Connect Network CCTV Camera

What are the other options here.

When trying to connect on FB Messanger, it shows I have no camera. But when I try to access... [​IMG]

You mention it is trying wireless and wireless seems to be set here but you are using wired Lan cable.

Does the manual suggest using wifi.

Caledon Ken, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

When trying to connect on FB Messanger, it shows I have no camera. But when I try to access...

1. When trying to connect on FB Messanger, it shows I have no camera. But when I try to access... - Similar Threads - trying connect Messanger

2. When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect.: When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect. When I try to connect it to my phone it shows incorrect pin or passkey on my phone. I have reinstalled the driver, check for updates, installed latest drivers from manufacturers website but its not working...
  3. When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect.: When I try to add bluetooth devices it shows couldn't connect. When I try to connect it to my phone it shows incorrect pin or passkey on my phone. I have reinstalled the driver, check for updates, installed latest drivers from manufacturers website but its not working...
  4. My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera...: My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?...
  5. My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera...: My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera through zoom is not working. I went to the settings, and everything looks right. How can I solve this situation?...
  6. My camera is not working. In the settings is turn on but when I tried to be on camera...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My laptop shows a globe that says not connected. When I try to connect to the internet it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop shows a globe that says not connected. When I try to connect to the internet it...: I really need to fix this problem because I need my computer for school. submitted by /u/xiaoyukhei [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhp9hm/my_laptop_shows_a_globe_that_says_not_connected/
  8. when i try to activate windows it shows this

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    when i try to activate windows it shows this: wwwweeeee[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-activate-windows-it-shows-this/1ab1d069-8000-4a41-abba-998ea5aa7254
  9. I keep getting this when I try to use my camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep getting this when I try to use my camera: I keep getting this result when I try to use my webcamera. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-this-when-i-try-to-use-my-camera/aa2fe459-e369-4087-8d9c-e3c1ba44849e
  10. I have been getting a "can't connect to this network " when I try connecting to a Wifi. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have been getting a "can't connect to this network " when I try connecting to a Wifi. I...: The wifi was connecting fine until 2 days ago. One website I saw told me to disable the network adapter and restart , which worked somewhat for the past 2 days . Now even that isn't working submitted by /u/V_HarishSundar [link] [comments]...