Windows 10: When trying to go to "My Library" it instead takes me to whatever/whichever Tab this is

Discus and support When trying to go to "My Library" it instead takes me to whatever/whichever Tab this is in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Any-Foundation-3060 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Any-Foundation-3060, May 4, 2023.

1. When trying to go to "My Library" it instead takes me to whatever/whichever Tab this is

/u/Any-Foundation-3060, May 4, 2023
Thema:

When trying to go to "My Library" it instead takes me to whatever/whichever Tab this is

1. When trying to go to "My Library" it instead takes me to whatever/whichever Tab this is - Similar Threads - trying Library instead

2. I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...: When I try to use the voucher it says this is not a registered Microsoft account, please create one. I have one I use all the time, I'm a student. Plz help...
  3. I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...: When I try to use the voucher it says this is not a registered Microsoft account, please create one. I have one I use all the time, I'm a student. Plz help...
  4. I'm trying to take the Azure 900 fundamentals certification, but when I go to use my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. on windows 11 when i click onto another tab on my second monitor, whatever app/tab i had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on windows 11 when i click onto another tab on my second monitor, whatever app/tab i had...: I am really confused and it is extremely annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-11-when-i-click-onto-another-tab-on-my/0d932122-1940-4bf2-a847-e4a4f1e8742d
  6. on windows 11 when i click onto another tab on my second monitor, whatever app/tab i had...

on windows 11 when i click onto another tab on my second monitor, whatever app/tab i had...: I am really confused and it is extremely annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-11-when-i-click-onto-another-tab-on-my/0d932122-1940-4bf2-a847-e4a4f1e8742d
  7. Taskbar shortcut takes me to Libraries instead of the folder I want to go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar shortcut takes me to Libraries instead of the folder I want to go: Hi. I´m having problems with a shortcut. I´ve been using the taskbar shortcut of a folder called Projects for years, but now I want to have the shortcut of a folder that´s inside Projects. For some reason, now I can´t get into it, and Projects shortcut won´t work either. Both...
  8. Taskbar shortcut takes me to Libraries instead of the folder I want to go

Taskbar shortcut takes me to Libraries instead of the folder I want to go: Hi. I´m having problems with a shortcut. I´ve been using the taskbar shortcut of a folder called Projects for years, but now I want to have the shortcut of a folder that´s inside Projects. For some reason, now I can´t get into it, and Projects shortcut won´t work either. Both...
  9. My hotbar disappears when I go into a tab.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My hotbar disappears when I go into a tab.: I don't know why this started happening, I think I may have accidentally pressed a button but every time I go into a tab while Microsoft edge is full screen and I can't click out of it because all the tabs disappear so I just try clicking random buttons and turning off my...
  10. Go to "My Games/Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go to "My Games/Library: Every time I try and play it gives me the following: [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/go-to-my-gameslibrary/68dfe9d3-6129-4186-a101-9c9b5cd86b51