Windows 10: When trying to recover my Bitlocker key, the page crashes with error

Discus and support When trying to recover my Bitlocker key, the page crashes with error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to recover my Bitlocker key for my home device and when I click on the page top show me the key, it crashes with an error. I've tried from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnSafarik, Dec 3, 2023.

1. When trying to recover my Bitlocker key, the page crashes with error

I am trying to recover my Bitlocker key for my home device and when I click on the page top show me the key, it crashes with an error. I've tried from a work PC, Ipad, and phone. The page to see your keys starts to pop open and then crashes and says "something happened, try again later"

:)

JohnSafarik, Dec 3, 2023

2. Recover BitLocker key from Key ID

It doesn't work. The specific device I need to recover the key is not on the list, neither an option to retrieve the BitLocker code using its Key ID as the blue screen says.

VictorWirz, Dec 3, 2023
  3. View Bitlocker Keys stuck in loading cycle; can't view the key

Also having the same problem. Trying to recover the BITLOCKER key via My Account but the page just going on circles, unable to recover the actual key.

Arllie Donato, Dec 3, 2023
  4. When trying to recover my Bitlocker key, the page crashes with error

BitLocker Recover

My MS account has my device listed and a link to access my BitLocker recover key but it doesn't work, how do I get this? HELP!

PotterFamily22, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

When trying to recover my Bitlocker key, the page crashes with error

1. When trying to recover my Bitlocker key, the page crashes with error - Similar Threads - trying recover Bitlocker

2. Error consulting the BitLocker key page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error consulting the BitLocker key page.: When I try to access the page where the key to unlock Bitlocker should be displayed, it shows an error.I tried looking for chat but I can't find it.It takes me to a page where I select my region but there is no place to speak to support.Tanks,...
  3. Error consulting the BitLocker key page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error consulting the BitLocker key page.: When I try to access the page where the key to unlock Bitlocker should be displayed, it shows an error.I tried looking for chat but I can't find it.It takes me to a page where I select my region but there is no place to speak to support.Tanks,...
  4. Error in the microsoft page when I try to get my BitLocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error in the microsoft page when I try to get my BitLocker key: TraceID: rxkab0byDU+4baw0.18.133Aconteceu alguma coisa. Aguarde um instante e tente novamente. Se o problema ainda persistir entrar em contato conosco.Hello! This is the error that appears in my screen, alongside a melting icecream. I need to get my BitLocker key ASAP!!!Thank...
  5. Error in the microsoft page when I try to get my BitLocker key

Error in the microsoft page when I try to get my BitLocker key: TraceID: rxkab0byDU+4baw0.18.133Aconteceu alguma coisa. Aguarde um instante e tente novamente. Se o problema ainda persistir entrar em contato conosco.Hello! This is the error that appears in my screen, alongside a melting icecream. I need to get my BitLocker key ASAP!!!Thank...
  6. Bitlocker recover page shows TracedID and throws error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recover page shows TracedID and throws error: I have been trying to access my bitlocker recovery key but the page "Manage Recovery Keys" for my device shows a TraceID error and says something happened but won't show my bitlocker keys.I am access bitlocker from My Account -> Devices - Info and Support -> Manage Recovery...
  7. Bitlocker recover page shows TracedID and throws error

Bitlocker recover page shows TracedID and throws error: I have been trying to access my bitlocker recovery key but the page "Manage Recovery Keys" for my device shows a TraceID error and says something happened but won't show my bitlocker keys.I am access bitlocker from My Account -> Devices - Info and Support -> Manage Recovery...
  8. When trying to recover my Bitlocker key, the page crashes with error

When trying to recover my Bitlocker key, the page crashes with error: I am trying to recover my Bitlocker key for my home device and when I click on the page top show me the key, it crashes with an error. I've tried from a work PC, Ipad, and phone. The page to see your keys starts to pop open and then crashes and says "something happened, try...
  9. Error when trying to access Bitlocker recovery keys

Error when trying to access Bitlocker recovery keys: I need my Bitlocker recovery key to access my laptop. When I follow the recommended path of aka.ms/myrecoverykey, I get the error below:I have tried signing off and back on multiple times. The device I am trying to access is shown in my online Microsoft account. Why am I...
  10. Recovering Bitlocker Key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovering Bitlocker Key: How do I recover my bitlocker key when my device isn't listed on my account? It is a dell computer but an Windows bitlocker key??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-bitlocker-key/e05ceda6-d0c7-400d-a694-01896a6ff072