Windows 10: When trying to sign in to my PC with my pin, I get error 0xd000a002.

Discus and support When trying to sign in to my PC with my pin, I get error 0xd000a002. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When trying to sign in to my PC with my pin, I get error 0xd000a002. I click on set up my pin. I put in my password. The computer asks me to verify my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Clkaise, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Clkaise Win User

When trying to sign in to my PC with my pin, I get error 0xd000a002.

When trying to sign in to my PC with my pin, I get error 0xd000a002. I click on set up my pin. I put in my password. The computer asks me to verify my identity by sending a code to email. The trouble is, the email associated with the computer is an sbcglobal.net address that I am unable to access. There are no other choices.

:)

Clkaise, Dec 6, 2022

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

on start up ans sign in useing pin# error Ox8007032

Hi,

It is possible that you received the error code 0x8007032 due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Are you trying to sign in using your PIN?
    • Have you tried signing in using your password?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try following the steps shared by
    Y.Welis
    and Eileen Gal on this thread on how to troubleshoot PIN
    problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

1. When trying to sign in to my PC with my pin, I get error 0xd000a002. - Similar Threads - trying sign pin

2. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...: I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. It just says that my pin cant be found & to change it . not able to get into laptop at all! So cant access to really do any trouble shooting. Been trying to correct this for weeks. I've tried every...
  3. I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. says my pin cant...: I keep getting a sign in option to change my pin when I go to sign inn. It just says that my pin cant be found & to change it . not able to get into laptop at all! So cant access to really do any trouble shooting. Been trying to correct this for weeks. I've tried every...
  4. PIN number issues when trying to sign into my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN number issues when trying to sign into my pc: Hi having an issue where it says my pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings and it says click to set up pin again but it just takes me to a Microsoft page that is greyed out with nothing on it kind of lost on what to do...
  5. PIN number issues when trying to sign into my pc

PIN number issues when trying to sign into my pc: Hi having an issue where it says my pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings and it says click to set up pin again but it just takes me to a Microsoft page that is greyed out with nothing on it kind of lost on what to do...
  6. I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS: I just format my laptop and i want to set a pin to my pc. I am using my microsoft account after logging out formatting the laptop and clear the past user account. Now i cant set up a pin to lock my pc....
  7. I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS: I just format my laptop and i want to set a pin to my pc. I am using my microsoft account after logging out formatting the laptop and clear the past user account. Now i cant set up a pin to lock my pc....
  8. I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS

9. Error code 0xd000a002

Error code 0xd000a002: I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy book pro 2. After the update I can’t log in because it’ says my pin is incorrect. The only way I can fix this is to be sent a verification code. The problem is, the email provided to send the verification code to is not mine. I don’t know...
  10. When trying to sign in to my PC with my pin, I get error 0xd000a002.

When trying to sign in to my PC with my pin, I get error 0xd000a002.: When trying to sign in to my PC with my pin, I get error 0xd000a002. I click on set up my pin. I put in my password. The computer asks me to verify my identity by sending a code to email. The trouble is, the email associated with the computer is an sbcglobal.net address that...