Windows 10: When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my...

Discus and support When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have this problem where I start my pc but when am at login it goes black and for sometime it takes to my desktop but nothing appear my taskbar appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BismarckBoamah, May 29, 2020.

1. When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my...

I have this problem where I start my pc but when am at login it goes black and for sometime it takes to my desktop but nothing appear my taskbar appear but when i try to move my mouse Vanishes nothing happens i tried windows+l but my screen goes black can someone help me.

:)

BismarckBoamah, May 29, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 29, 2020
  3. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 29, 2020
  4. When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my...

"Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer" goes on forever

Hi,

I bought my father a new desktop computer this christmas - Lenovo IdeaCentre 510S (so it has Windows 10, and as far as I know it has all the latest updates to it's os after I set it up). And it has been working until this morning when it apparently started to update itself, and according to my parents there has been a blue screen with "Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer" on it since 9 am - it's now 15 pm.

I've turned the computer off and on again and the screen goes blank, then a swirly thing appears at the bottom while the screen is still black and it goes straight into the blue screen of annoyance. I can't even get into the safe mode despite pressing often F8.

I've googled and googled and nothing else works!

What can I do??? (and I need simple, step-by-step instructions please)

FatherJack1980, May 29, 2020
Thema:

When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my...

1. When turn on my computer login goes black and then my application does not appear nor my... - Similar Threads - turn computer login

2. My Computer turns black when i sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer turns black when i sign in: I hard reset my computer and now when i sign in the screen is black, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-turns-black-when-i-sign-in/b4d6a678-1b78-4ce7-9cfb-51458ad75122
  3. Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?: Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on loud beeps then goes to black screen then Root how to stop from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-windows-10-when-i-turn-computer-on/3a490672-cfb8-4dab-b18e-7a73a26928d8
  4. Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?: Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on loud beeps then goes to black screen then Root how to stop from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-windows-10-when-i-turn-computer-on/3a490672-cfb8-4dab-b18e-7a73a26928d8
  5. Why does my windows 10 when I turn computer on beeps goes to black screen then to Root?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. application turns black when my computer sees a picture, video, or gif in it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    application turns black when my computer sees a picture, video, or gif in it.: When I am on a application, and a photo or video comes into view on my monitor, the monitor stays on, but the application only flashes black for about 6 seconds and comes back on like if the app has restarted, like a website trying to explain how to fix problems, it turns...
  7. Applications doesn't startup when turning on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications doesn't startup when turning on my computer: Hi guys Applications like discord, steam, razer synapse, dropbox etc. doesn't automatically start up when booting my computer. Haven't downloaded anything new and I haven't changed any settings either. I tried googling but couldn't find anything relevant. Does anybody have...
  8. Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear

Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir-Hmm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmzj18/everytime_i_start_my_computer_this_or_a_black/
  9. my pc goes black after login

my pc goes black after login: i am able to use my pc for about 2 mins before it goes black submitted by /u/bi-boots [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ee09yy/my_pc_goes_black_after_login/
  10. No login box when I turn my computer on

in Windows 10 Customization
    No login box when I turn my computer on: My computer turns on but i do not get a login box. I dont get any prompt. Its just the photo background i see and the time and date Does anyone have any suggestions...