Windows 10: when typing cursor jumps back

Discus and support when typing cursor jumps back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I am ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-typing-cursor-jumps-back/9231d879-dc7b-499e-9de2-10b7d5c46767 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by San Hoopes, Feb 12, 2019.

1. when typing cursor jumps back

when I am ty

:)

San Hoopes, Feb 12, 2019

2. Cursor jump

Hi,

One of the possible causes why you're having cursor jump issue might due to some hardware setting corruption.
    To isolate the cause of this issue, we need additional information.Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue every time you type to a certain app or to all of the apps/programs?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Cursor jumps while Typing

Hello

I have upgrade a couple of my PC to windows 10, ever since when typing in some programs the cursor jumps to the home position and I type over when I have just type.

Which is becoming a pain, if I press a key wait for the wheel then press the next and so on and so forth it would but this is becoming tiresome.

Link to a video as an example

Any suggestions

Marc@Glanvilles, Feb 12, 2019
  4. when typing cursor jumps back

Cursor jumps while Typing

GladysDeVane, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

when typing cursor jumps back

1. when typing cursor jumps back - Similar Threads - typing cursor jumps

2. typing jumps around randomly- too sensitive to typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    typing jumps around randomly- too sensitive to typing: I need help. I believe my touch pad is too sensitive, so when I type, it will jump around and start typing on different lines. It is very time consuming, and takes too much time to email, complete a word doc, and is very frustrating. I have tried to change the sensitivity to...
  3. my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10: Help, My cursor jumps backwards while typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-jumps-when-typing-in-windows-10/53cb0f61-b1d8-4fc6-9a44-89234fb1aa12
  4. Cursor jumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps: Hi, My cursor jumps to the top of the screen, taking me out of windows etc. Four Microsoft people have remotely tried to fix it and no success. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  5. Cursor jumps about

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumps about: My cursor jumps about whilst typing I have tried to turn off touch pad on my SONY VGN-FW56E https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cursor-jumps-about/e88dd91d-bae5-4f0b-b405-c0afff423edc
  6. Jumping cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Jumping cursor: Why does my cursor keeping jumping, sometimes my text gets highlighted then deletes. This happens in all programs that have text writing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jumping-cursor/17c969aa-8caf-4ef7-99de-7b2740648855
  7. Editing in forums; cursor jumps to the left while typing

in Browsers and Email
    Editing in forums; cursor jumps to the left while typing: I can't figure out exactly what is happening but if I am editing text, most often in a forum, my cursor suddenly jumps back to the start of a word then behaves in an odd way. The workaround is to clear the characters to the right and re-write the text I clear. But I can't...
  8. Issues with cursor jumping around and active windows moving back

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with cursor jumping around and active windows moving back: Apologies for the slightly ambiguous title, but I have combed the web trying to see if anyone else has experienced this issue. If I have multiple windows open (say Chrome, Outlook, Word and Exchange), my mouse will randomly jump between windows, pushing active windows in...
  9. Jumping Cursor Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Jumping Cursor Issues: After having no resolution for a problem with the cursor jumping around in the text while typing on an Acer Aspire laptop, I decided enough is enough with Windows 10 and reinstalled Windows 7 SP1. Now the problem is gone and I'm typing away while the cursor stays in the...
  10. Cursor jumps and clicks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor jumps and clicks: I have seen a lot of posts on this problem and it has been around for a long time. I have been a Windows user since 3.0 and used CPM and DOS before that. Never had this problem until middle of last year. My mouse cursor will suddenly jump to upper left corner and click. I...