Windows 10: when typing cursor jumps back

Discus and support when typing cursor jumps back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I am ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-typing-cursor-jumps-back/9231d879-dc7b-499e-9de2-10b7d5c46767 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by San Hoopes, Feb 12, 2019.

1. when typing cursor jumps back

when I am ty

:)

San Hoopes, Feb 12, 2019

2. Cursor jump

Hi,

One of the possible causes why you're having cursor jump issue might due to some hardware setting corruption.
    To isolate the cause of this issue, we need additional information.Kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue every time you type to a certain app or to all of the apps/programs?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Cursor jumps while Typing

Hello

I have upgrade a couple of my PC to windows 10, ever since when typing in some programs the cursor jumps to the home position and I type over when I have just type.

Which is becoming a pain, if I press a key wait for the wheel then press the next and so on and so forth it would but this is becoming tiresome.

Link to a video as an example

Any suggestions

Marc@Glanvilles, Feb 12, 2019
  4. when typing cursor jumps back

Cursor jumps while Typing

GladysDeVane, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

when typing cursor jumps back

1. when typing cursor jumps back - Similar Threads - typing cursor jumps

2. Jump back to top and cursor freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jump back to top and cursor freezing: When i open a file in laptop or even anything in google chrome or any browser and scroll down after few seconds it jumps back to the top of the page automatically plus the cursor also freezes. Once i press scroll down/Scroll up button from the keyboard cursor works back to...
  3. Jump back to top and cursor freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jump back to top and cursor freezing: When i open a file in laptop or even anything in google chrome or any browser and scroll down after few seconds it jumps back to the top of the page automatically plus the cursor also freezes. Once i press scroll down/Scroll up button from the keyboard cursor works back to...
  4. Jump back to top and cursor freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. cursor jump

cursor jump: I use Windows 10. I have an HP notebook with touchscreen and Bang & Olufsen Keyboard with keypad. My cursor often jumps when I am typing. I try to type Microsoft Community and sometimes I will get something like MicrosCommuoft unity. That is the worst part. Next worst...
  6. My cursor is jumping around when I try to type in Word

My cursor is jumping around when I try to type in Word: When I try to type in Word my cursor is blinking as I type. When I move my hands completely away from my computer, the cursor continues to move on its own....
  7. jumping cursor

jumping cursor: I have had my Acer Aspire v3-572p computer for years and have had no problems. Just this week I have noticed that the cursor is jumping to the upper right corner. I have several icons in that corner and the cursor will select one of them and open it. I have Windows 10...
  8. my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my cursor jumps when typing in windows 10: Help, My cursor jumps backwards while typing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-jumps-when-typing-in-windows-10/53cb0f61-b1d8-4fc6-9a44-89234fb1aa12
  9. Cursor jumps

Cursor jumps: Hi, My cursor jumps to the top of the screen, taking me out of windows etc. Four Microsoft people have remotely tried to fix it and no success. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  10. Jumping cursor

Jumping cursor: Why does my cursor keeping jumping, sometimes my text gets highlighted then deletes. This happens in all programs that have text writing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jumping-cursor/17c969aa-8caf-4ef7-99de-7b2740648855