Windows 10: When typing in the text box, the words get smaller

Discus and support When typing in the text box, the words get smaller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to type in the text box over a picture, the first time it worked great. Then I tried to do it on the 4th picture, and the text got smaller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HG808, Jul 8, 2020.

1. HG808 Win User

When typing in the text box, the words get smaller

When trying to type in the text box over a picture, the first time it worked great. Then I tried to do it on the 4th picture, and the text got smaller when I'm using it on 72 size. No matter what font I use, it's still the same. When i tried making a new one with no picture, just blank white space, the text box and wording comes out fine. I tried resetting through the app through the settings, and it's still doing the same thing. Any advice?

:)

HG808, Jul 8, 2020

2. Type gets smaller as I type.

When typing in word, on Chrome and in Live Mail my type gets smaller as I type. HELP!!!

GrandmaMaryMosbey, Jul 8, 2020
  3. When typing in WORD a suggestion box of words now pops up. How can I stop this?

Just this week, when typing on WORD a box with suggested text pops up. I find it distracting and would like to turn off this feature. How do I do that?

CindyHospador, Jul 8, 2020
  4. When typing in the text box, the words get smaller

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

When typing in the text box, the words get smaller

1. When typing in the text box, the words get smaller - Similar Threads - typing text box

2. Self-adjusting/linked content Text Boxes in Word?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Self-adjusting/linked content Text Boxes in Word?: Im running Word 2016, and I was wondering if there is any way to make a Text Box that gets bigger or smaller based on its contents, as in "The Individual known as <Text Box With Persons Name Here> living at... " so if the new name was longer than the old one, the text box...
  3. How to change the text color when I type on the search box?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the text color when I type on the search box?: Whenever I try to type on the search box, the text is white. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-text-color-when-i-type-on-the/2663d0a3-884f-4956-bd2d-1194dfff43a1
  4. text smaller

text smaller: Since facebook changed , my text is too large. How do I change it? I have a option of 100 % or 125%. I need it smaller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-smaller/03cb07a6-5828-4122-bb6d-b05de09d801b
  5. typing text in search box refresh the page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    typing text in search box refresh the page.: while typing any text in search box in chrome browser or you tube search it keeps on refreshing.sometimes it refresh in command prompt,notepad everywhere. recently update was kb4541335 and kb4551762.updated keyboard doesn't require update....
  6. Cortana no longer has a text box to type questions

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer has a text box to type questions: Version 1903 build 18908.1000 There is no text box. When I am in a library or a hospital I cannot use Cortana because I cannot quietly type my questions. I often prefer to type rather than talk at my phone. How can I get Cortana to allow me to text my questions again?...
  7. eradication of text/words while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    eradication of text/words while typing: how to eradicate words that I type below my sreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eradication-of-textwords-while-typing/c51934c5-2414-4a9d-9e13-f63cb4904c0e
  8. Text size looks smaller

Text size looks smaller: Hi, I have an issue in my application e.g. Autocad products, as text sizes look smaller than normal hence difficult to read. Does someone experience like me? If yes, how to fix this? Thank you...
  9. make text smaller on this PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    make text smaller on this PC: make text smaller on this PC HPDesktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/make-text-smaller-on-this-pc/996d5b8f-c6cc-4277-a50e-51f2ffda778a
  10. Symbols instead of Greek text when typing in a box IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Symbols instead of Greek text when typing in a box IE 11: Hello! In my work computer (Windows 10 Pro 64-bit) I noticed a strange phenomenon. When I switch keyboard layout to Greek in order to type Greek in Google or elsewhere, it types strange symbols instead of the actual character! This happens in every website when I try to...